Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt walls for sale - only 1&2 seasons old

Hey everyone,
    Sinister Pointe in Brea, CA is selling all of their pre-build wall panels that were used for Lionsgate's "SAW" attraction & Konami's "Silent Hill" Attraction. We have 2 haunts worth of wall sections. Half of them are 1 season old and the other walls are from 2 seasons ago. Here is what I have:

- 160+ 8' x 8' sections
    - 140+ 4' x 8' sections
    - 250+ sheets of 4' x 8' panels
    - misc. chain link & short rod iron fencing

-----panels are NOT FLAME RETARDANT------

all panels are stored indoors!!

(all wall panels are painted with a variety of different textures, most have an aged/rust look to them)

panles were built for Lionsgate's "SAW" attraction & Konami's "Silent Hill" Attraction.

We are selling it all.

Asking $6000.00 OBO

I can provide some photos if needed.

Hey, Shoot me some pictures to my email. Tyler952001@yahoo.com. I'm interested.

Rick

Extreme Evil

Comment

pictures

I think everyone on here would like to see pix

Comment

Haunt walls for sale - only 1&2 seasons old

i live close to you... i sent you a pm, email me some pics please and your number
        thanks jay and yen

Comment

I've been through the show out in Brea and just might have need of the paneling for a show this year. Please put me on the list of interested people. Robert at pointdoom@earthlink.net

Comment

Do you have to sell it as a lot or are you willing to break it down.

Rick

Extreme Evil

Comment

I'd like to see the photos. My email is tyler952001@yahoo.com

Rick

Extreme Evil

Comment

Haunt walls for sale - only 1&2 seasons old

has anyone got a pm,email or pics from this guy? i sent him a pm 3 days ago and never heard anything back, i live close to pick this up from him.. does he want to sell? maybe hes gone for the weekend or he does not want anyone close to him to come pick it up? weird.. thanks jay and yen

Comment

Working...
                X