This Haunt Industry

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This Haunt Industry

Can I just take a moment to tell you how much I love and appreciate this haunt industry, and everyone involved. I love looking through these forums where people ask questions and seeing the flood of offered assistance.

You all rock. And thanks for all of your words of encouragement and help with the opening of OBLIVION this year. I couldnt have done it with out all of your inspiring thoughts, comments, photos of your work, etc.

Lets kick some ass this season.

Many thanks!

Cheers!
    "My day is not complete unless I have terrified a complete stranger!"

Erick James Gyrion
    Owner - Oblivion Haunted House
    Menasha, Wisconsin

www.oblivionhauntedhouse.com

Hope you Have a heck of a season. Who knows maybe one day I will get to check out the midwest maybe it is just my imagination but you guys seem to have a ton of haunted houses in that area
    Proud to be able to work at
    http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

Erick

I think I should be loved the most! Shane and its thats how it should be! Shane this time!
      sigpic

Comment

I agree!

Everyone on here is helpful, kind, and inspirational whenever it is needed. Thanks to everyone in the Hauntworld community! This is truely a great site!
        *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

VERY TRUE!! Ive met some of the nicest people out there either through the forum, at the haunt shows, or just by being involved with the haunts. A great bunch a people to have in our industry and I wish everyone the best this season.
          Kelly Anderson
          Owner- Halloween Undercroft
          http://www.halloweenundercroft.com/
          Owner- Haunt Your House llc

Comment

Of Course We can All Seem "Nice"!

We have incredible therapy screaming at helpless victims in the dark, and who knows this better than I? OPEN EVERY NIGHT for Jim's therapy!
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

with your attitude and energy and talent

you can only go to the top in this business! it's haunters like you guys who make this business great! have a great haunt season! you guys rock !!!!!! Hope to meet you all some day!

Comment

Nothing like a mutual appreciation society! Haunters are some of the best folks around. Im always happy to bring my wife to events because I know there will be god people there. I am also glad to be a part of it.
                Allen H
                www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
                http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

This is my first year as a professional haunt and I've already met some of the nicest and most generous people. Here's to a great year and getting to know more great haunters!
                  http://www.hauntedozarks.com

Comment

Originally posted by chuck weber View Post
                    you can only go to the top in this business! it's haunters like you guys who make this business great! have a great haunt season! you guys rock !!!!!! Hope to meet you all some day!
                    And I cannot wait to meet the famous Chuck Weber from the haunt forums!

We welcome anyone in the industry at our place. Being a first year haunt - we are looking to meet,greet and get to know as many haunters as we can. We already have given tours of our place to many different haunts. Just let me know if anyone is ever in or close to Wisconsin!

Erick James Gyrion
                    Menasha, Wisconsin

Comment

Eric,

I agree with you 100%. In the last several years, as I was preparing myself to get an attraction started, every single person in this industry that I called upon for help went out of their way to share information with me. Just about every haunt owner I contacted took numerous hours out of their busy schedule to just talk to me. Now that I am actually trying to get my own attraction open, I still don't understand how they had time to talk to me! I can't find 3 hours a day to sleep, much less take 5 or 6 hours just to talk to someone that I didn't even know! Yet, I had many that did this.

You and your crew seem to be off to a great start, and from the looks of things, you will be around a long time. Good luck this season, and, maybe we will all get to meet if you go to Transworld next year.

Take care,
                      Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
                      Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
                      www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

It's great to know you feel this way about the industry as well. You guys are doing awesome and will kick major ass this season with your haunt. You are doing everything right and will be rewarded in the end. I too have met some of the best people from being a part of this unique industry. We can all relate to what each other is going through as far as no sleep, tons of work etc.

Thanks for posting your progress photos, they rock. I'm headed to the farm now but hope to post some more tonight.

Eric
                        www.hauntedoverload.com

Comment

It is so great to heard your continuing words of encouragement, Eric, Dewayne and Shane - not to mention seeing your progress posts. Lets keep positng progress through October and hopefully get to meet up for a drink at transworld. Booked our rooms a couple weeks ago. We will be at the Ren Grand. Cannot wait.

Erick James Gyrion
                          Menasha, Wisconsin

Comment

Working...
                          X