Where can I find THAT chainsaw???

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where can I find THAT chainsaw???

Where can I find that pro-haunt grade mock chainsaw. You know, that one that looks real, sounds like a real gas chainsaw, and feels real, but is just a prop. I saw a website for it posted here about a year ago, but can't find it again to save my life. Need a backup plan in case the fire inspector doesn't go for a real gas chainsaw. Have an electric one, but it's just not the same.

Thanks!!!
    Chris Tillman, President
    Rocky Mountain Terror, LLC
    Trick or Terror Haunted House
    www.TerrorHaunts.com

I thought it was Gore galore but I checked the site and did not see it. Wasn't there a really nice new one someone had created at transworld this year? anyone remeber it.
    Proud to be able to work at
    http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

I think you may be thinking of the chainsaw from Spooky Props

http://www.spookyprops.com/
      Bill Rod.
      Dark Tech Effects
      Automated DMX Lighting
      Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

Thats the one!!!!! Thanks Bill!!!
        Chris Tillman, President
        Rocky Mountain Terror, LLC
        Trick or Terror Haunted House
        www.TerrorHaunts.com

Comment

Watch out though, that prop is not always reliable. We bought it last year and the battery kept falling out. It was a bit annoying, but great prop. It scared everyone.

Comment

We've had one for a few years and have had ZERO problems with it.
            http://www.piratesofemerson.com

Comment

I bought mine a few years ago, but used it last year for the first time for the full season. The only issue we had was that the smaller speaker built in had gone out, and it contolled the louder part of the audio when you rev it up.

I called John about the issue, and he knew right away what the problem was and explained how to fix it. Easy fix and good support on it too.

I'd deffinately buy another one.
              Brad Bowen
              Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Originally posted by NateTheGreat View Post
                Watch out though, that prop is not always reliable. We bought it last year and the battery kept falling out. It was a bit annoying, but great prop. It scared everyone.
                I don't own one but have seen John's many times. I don't believe the battery in in the prop.
                It's one of the selling point, battery pak is on a belt so it's lighter for the actor. So did you get your prop from Spookyprops?
                R&J Productions
                Las Vegas, NV
                www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

Saw

We have a couple of these and his batteries you wear on a belt. He makes a great product and John is very easy to deal as well as helpful if you have an issue.

Comment

We have two of the Spookyprop chainsaws and I have to agree, great product and outstanding Customer Service! John's also an awesome guy!

Kel
                    sigpic
                    Kelly Allen
                    Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
                    www.RaycliffManor.com
                    www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
                    www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
                    X