No announcement yet.

Decide My Fate

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha yeah brotha ease up, We're just busting your balls but what you should do is get a portrait tat of granny like steve-O did or wait until transworld and get everybody involved in the tattoos and skydiving

Comment

Tater, a skydiving Granny is the way to go!!! You can do it!! What a way to advertise. Tater you know we LOVE you and would never in a million years want to see anything bad happen to you in any way. May Granny live on forever!! This is my idea: Contact a haunt which you said you did already and then have a "SEE GRANNY SKYDIVE" drive on this forum and in the town of the haunt. You can sell tickets for a chance to win "whatever". You make a target point of landing and whoever guesses how many feet from the target you actually land wins! This could be a major opening weeked event!! I will buy a ticket! Call the local news team. I may even fly out to see it!!
      http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Just remember if you do sky dive the first time you go on, it has to be a tandam jump, then after that you can jump by yourself.

Comment

Sorry about what happened but I'm in agreeing with doing both. If you have the money to do both but if not sky dive i think that will allow you to be free and let go or anything that is holding on to you. hope that everything turns out for the better
          I just loved walking through Busch Gardens with my friend and staring at people... we didn't work there and all we had was face make up. Yet, my friend and I still shook them up.

Comment

I say get the tat. Skydiving seems like it would be cool, but if it's your first time don't they make you dive with some guy strapped to your back?? Too creepy for me. I have enough people on my back already...

Comment

C'mon people ...

ROFL.... not one single laugh from the picture I edited.... seriously NOT ONE ??

Loosen up.... lol ( Really ) its okay.... its funny...
              "I know that you believe you understand what you think I said, but I’m not sure you realize that what you heard is not what I meant."

Malicious Studios
              www.maliciousstudios.com
              "HORROR FX THAT STICKS TO THE ROOF OF YOUR BRAIN !"
              http://www.myspace.com/maliciousstudios

Comment

I laughed my ass off I thought it was great
                Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

I think skydiving at a haunt would be hilarious and a publicity stunt that I have never seen a haunt do before.
                  Katie Lane
                  Partner/VP
                  Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
                  sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Sky Diving Granny and someone make sure to take video and put it on youtube.
                    Breaking up is rough tater but hopefully it will just free you up for better things.
                    Good luck and watch out I hear both activites you wanted to try can be addictive.
                    Proud to be able to work at
                    http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

Get the tattoo!!! But what do I know I'm only a tattoo artist..... Ok so I may be a bit biased. Hell son I could give ya the haunters discount.

Comment

So have you made up your mind on the tattoo or skydiving, or both? or maybe you could get a quick tattoo while skydiving? That could be one for the books. Jump from high as possible to give you time to get some ink in. That might be TV worthy! (I'd do it)
                        -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Its not completely original. A few years back Rich Hanf skydove for Haunt World Magazine. I cant remember all the details he was wearing a shirt or jacket that said Haunt World on it I think.?
                          Damon
                          Damon Carson

Comment

Skydive....and choose like 10 different tattoos you want (or don't want) and then range where you land in conjunction to a certain tattoo and then you kinda can choose your own fate there.
                            There's nothing wrong with you, there's something wrong with the world you live in.

www.evilusions.com

Comment

Working...
                            X