I need help on a room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I need help on a room

Ok, here's the problem. Due to my horrible habit on impulse buying at TW, I have 2 Easter Bunny costumes that I bought. One is just a regular costume- nothing fancy or creepy. Then I bought an evil, possessed Easter Bunny outfit from Bump In The Night Studios.
    I kinda like the idea of having an Evil Easter Bunny room in my haunt(there is no general theme through my haunt except for having some real in-your-face scares.)
    I can't think of what else to have in this room besides these 2 costumes and actors. What else can I put in there for scenic design?

I can make it look like a little child's play room...or?

My mind is blank right now.
    Brad Bowen
    Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
    www.ultimatefear.net

Sticking with the bunny idea, maybe some (large) nasty looking Easter Eggs.
    And maybe some gross Easter baskets...
    Thanks, Jeff
    www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
    www.HauntForum.com
    www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

Run Rabbit runnnnnnnnnnnn, I would utilize the Happy bunny has a distraction scare, as the victim walks into room have happy bunny bouncing around, as the victim is thinking wtf, have the evil rabbit get them,!!!!!!! for the record we got the evil rabbit as well....... tried ordering it last year but they said they sold out. sniff sniff something smells funny
      Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Yes, big Eggs with fancy designs on them, maybe you are walking through colored plastic grass, the walls are like the inside of a basket and the finale is a large killer marshmello chicky/monster.

There should be all kinds of pastel decore like happy easter on a banner in pink and light blue then screw it up with bloody hand prints or splattered blood.

Music could be the eater bonnet song, I hate that. The whole feel would be an evil "it's a small small world"

Big jelly beans that perhaps move around like tribbles in star trek, and make odd little noises.
        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

[quote="bodybagging"]Run Rabbit runnnnnnnnnnnn, I would utilize the Happy bunny has a distraction scare, as the victim walks into room have happy bunny bouncing around, as the victim is thinking wtf, have the evil rabbit get them,!!!!!!![/quote

That's exactly what I was thinking of. I've got donw what would happe in there- where the actors would be, but I just couldn't think of what else to put in the room.

I like the giant easter eggs idea.

What else...?
          Brad Bowen
          www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Originally posted by Greg Chrise
            Yes, big Eggs with fancy designs on them, maybe you are walking through colored plastic grass, the walls are like the inside of a basket and the finale is a large killer marshmello chicky/monster.

There should be all kinds of pastel decore like happy easter on a banner in pink and light blue then screw it up with bloody hand prints or splattered blood.

Music could be the eater bonnet song, I hate that. The whole feel would be an evil "it's a small small world"

Big jelly beans that perhaps move around like tribbles in star trek, and make odd little noises.
            Easter Bonnet Song? Im curious, what kind of sound effects does it have in it?
            Brad Bowen
            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Well, the calendar says Easter this year is April 8th, it shouldn't be too hard to come up with all kinds of little trinkets and kids sound tracts when the season is in bloom. Just hit like Hastings, they usually have an end cap of super cheap music CDs for any seasonal occasion.

It may be a hard vibe to undestand but, we have puled up next to ghetto boom boxes and blasted them with an eieio tape and freaked them out.
              sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Or you can go totally weird and it's the evil easter bunny in the Easter Sherman tank and the good one being heald at barrel point.

There could be Easter painted coffins with yellow ribbons.

GAWD, I can't believe you can't come up with something.
                sigpic

Comment

Take the good costume and turn it into FrankenBunny, big square shooes and bolts in the neck all sewed together with big shoe laces.

Crap I wish I could go grind something I'm in IDEA HELL here.
                  sigpic

Comment

Big 36 inch saw blades cutting the good bunny up the middle, yeah I got em.

Right now the room just before that should be St. Patrick's Day, evil little Leprecauns with pimped out gold accesories Using the big pot as a hot tub.
                    sigpic

Comment

HAHAHA!! Pretty creative. You almost sound like Jim Warfield there.
                      Brad Bowen
                      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

My "Rambo Rabbitt" costume has been on display here for the last 27? years.
                        I made it. Huge white long-furr head, big floppy ears, pirate patch over one eye, camo-bullet-proof vest, bandoleer of bullets acrosst his chest and his carrott machine gun. I used a triangular scrap of an old basketball for his nose, nice texture.
                        I had a helper once who loved to wear this. He would stand in a corner absolutely still with one paw extended. Some customer would grab that paw and shake his hand. My helper would grab the customer's hand back and shake it. Yes, this simple act did scare people.
                        The rabbitt head is so big that pictures of me wearing this costume make me seem like I'm real short.
                        I always wanted to make a big bunny costume all cutsie and fuzzy. I would wear it to a costume contest and as they were about to hand me the prize envelope the top half of the head would swing open like a clamshell and a smaller, hideous creature would be manning a small tripod mounted machinegun and begin spraying the spectators.
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Brad

Saw this On ebay, thought you might want to have a look

http://cgi.ebay.com/3-easter-eggs-ph...QQcmdZViewItem

Colin

Comment

I found some eggs bigger than these around Easter, they have been laying in the nest under the Rampherincus in my side yard.
                            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

How about the killer rabbit from Monty Python's Holy Grail......

"That's the most foul, cruel, and bad tempered rodent you ever set your eyes on"
                              "He's got huge, sharp...er...he can leap about.....Look at the bones!!!!"

Have fun!!

Wayne

www.trailofterror.com

Comment

Working...
                              X