No announcement yet.

I need help on a room

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You could Pepper's ghost from good bunny to bad bunny.
    You could also say you are having a bad hare day!

Comment

Here is how I envision this. You walk into a brightly lit room. Toys, Easter baskets, walls painted in bright colors with flowers, etc. At one end of the room is a closet with an open door. Inside is a large, cute, fluffy Easter Bunny. Suddenly, the whole scene changes. Graffiti and threats cover the walls. The Bunny transforms in to an evil, aggressive, and possibly rabid rabbit. Maybe even wearing gang colors and chomping a cigar. Very in-your-face.

Pepper's Ghost/Girl to Gorilla, black light paint, and a Boo Box make this a very doable room.

Have fun with this one. Lots of possibilities.

Dave
      Lords of Chaos, LLC
      House of Chaos Haunted Attraction

Comment

Good ideas Duke.
        I was just wondering about the time /factor when it comes to implimenting any idea that any of us might have?
        I know I guestimate a certain number of days or hours, then it is always more, then if I really want to refine the display or make it live up to it's full potential add just about the same number of total hours that you have already spent on to the tab again.
        Is this how it seems to work for everyone else too? Or is it just me?
        Add to the quotiant more time if everything has to be carried up a flight of stairs or worked on from a ladder, this definately also adds time and effort needed.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I have a 20 year plan working towards the haunted picnic table.
          sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

Would this be the 40,000 square foot pressure-treated wood picnic table?
            It will look like the "Guns Of Navarone" all over again when those huge up-scale-sized ants scale the massive legs for their picnic attack.
            (Then comes the real attack from the Uncles!)
            Man from u.n.c.l.e.?
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

"Little Bunny Foo Foo
              Hoppin' through the forest
              Scoopin' up the field mice
              Bop 'em on the head!
              Then the Good Fairy came and said:
              'Little Bunny Foo Foo
              I don't wanna see you
              Scoopin' up the field mice
              Bop 'em on the head!
              I'll give you 3 chances,
              And if you don't behave, I'll turn you into a goon."

Then, the song continues, with field gnomes, field dogs, and field lice, as well as 2 more chances, 1 more chance, and "I am going to turn you into a goon." This is a version sung in Illinois and Wisconsin.

Comment

Everyone has those chances as we live whether we realise it or not , then as we get older and older the goon-factor makes itself known.
                "Mirror, mirror, on the wall, who is the gooniest one of all?"
                (Could be you, Jim?)
                thanks.
                We had ice and snow here last night but that didn't stop me from dreaming that I still would be in a formula race right here at the edge of Mutt Carnal, of course I would be faking a win with the help of photo-technology. Another "chance", I could have been a race car driver!
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

You could also put the "good bunny" in a cage of some sort in the room, along with the big easter eggs..etc. And then have the evil bunny come out with some sort of weapon at the group.
                  Slash
                  "If you fail to plan, plan to fail"

Comment

Bunnies Gone Wild! A spring break theme.

Dave
                    Lords of Chaos, LLC
                    House of Chaos Haunted Attraction

Comment

It wouldn't be hard to do but if you find some bigger eggs cut them in half irregularly and have them hatching more killer bunny's which could be stuffed animals distressed and nasty looking.

I like the pastel color idea, but don't leave it that way, distress over the top with a light wash of browns and grey's for that errie look.

It's funny because the last few years at TW my accomplice has always lead me around that isle with the big costumes such as these. Jason said since the first year he has always had a phobia about giant bunny rabbits and to please skip that aisle which we did this year. Just to go down a few more isles and see the killer rabbit Bump in the Night had, Talk about a mortified look when he saw that rabbit!!! LOL
                      I told him i was going to buy the suit just to peek in his windows when he least expects it! Great price on it though as well as all their products!

Comment

Get some fluffy bunny puppets from Toy's are us or the Learning Center Store and put dental distortions teeth in them or have the taxadermy guy get some narly jaw sets.

Hop Hop Hop, evil little growl and slober. This could work out to be a scene from Gremlins with bunny puppets.
                        sigpic

Another fabulous post from the U.S.Department of Wild Imaginings, now in spectaclar stereo, sponsored by the Adhesives and Sealants Council, suggesting ways to stick things together since the 1800s. Not fabulous in a gay way. Your results may vary. Illinois residents add 8% sales tax. These posts have been made by professional post makers, do not try this type of posting on your own without extensive training, lovely assistants and a trusty clown horn.

Comment

I would go for a room looking perfectly normal for easter, happy and bright and things, totally out of character with the rest of the haunt and have the evil one pop up from behind at the right moment....
                          The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

Man there's some good ideas in here.

Let's keep 'em coming!
                            Brad Bowen
                            Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
                            www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Working...
                            X