colorful fog

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• colorful fog

hope im not giving away a million dollar idea here.

Are there any fog fluids that make your fog come out in different colors? if not, do you think adding food color to my juice would ruin my machine.

Prob not ruin your machine but prob WILL ruin any clothing of customers that walk thru your haunt
    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

It depends

Which machine you put it in.
      I don't think color would survive the forces of high heat to evaporate it. Think of a pound of meat in a 400 degree oven, would the meat come out the same color as it went it?
      Just illuminate the fog with colored lights.
      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

No, it wont ruin your machine, nor will it produce colored fog. Food coloring make things that are in a liquid state a different color. When you apply it to things in a solid state its much less effective and when it becomes a gas its even less effective.
        Its an interesting idea but to get it right I think your in for a long haul and the production of several toxic fumes. With fog issues being what they are already I dont think that added liability is a good idea.
        Allen H
        www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
        http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

I'd suggest experimenting with colored lighting along with your fog instead of trying to color the fog. Much more tried and true, and can have some really dramatic effects.
          sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

I think that lighting is what you have to use to color your fog with in the simplest terms but it is a good idea you should try and work on that! B/c the only thing i can think of is just colored lighting.
            I just loved walking through Busch Gardens with my friend and staring at people... we didn't work there and all we had was face make up. Yet, my friend and I still shook them up.

Comment

well I tried it; red fluid, white fog. thanks for the help guys.

I wonder how they made the red smoke for wizard of oz.

Comment

smoke bombs

that would be my guess but defiantly not haunt friendly.

Comment

If you are breathing smoke

You're not taking in what your lungs were made for..problems will happen.
                  I Tee-pee
                  plus
                  ! fire inside
                  =
                  a life expectantcy of 23 years, as noticed in archelogical digs- Dickson Mounds, Illinois.
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                  X