New HauntWorld Magazine Thoughts?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New HauntWorld Magazine Thoughts?

Larry job well done another jam packed issue looks great! Have not read it yet just flipped through it but I will as always! I do like the article on Concessions by Shane LOL! Also loved the jakprints insert with a Disturbia Tee on it! Shane and its guys its another good one! Shane this time!
    sigpic

Hummm

Am I the only one who has got the HauntWorld Magzine? Shane and its maybe? Shane this time.
    sigpic

Comment

Shane, I'm glad you posted this...

...because I was just about to start a thread on this magazine!

It looks like it's going to be an amazing issue & that's why I ordered it...

CURIOUS QUESTION: How long does delivery usually take and through what service will it be shipped?! I didn't get the option when placing the order <--- I ordered my issue last Tuesday and didn't get a confirmation email but I saw my Visa was charged. I've kept my eyes peeled and haven't seen anything in the mail yet. I don't know whether to expect UPS, USPS, or FedEx?! HOPEFULLY it'll be here soon...I CAN'T WAIT!
      O'Shawn McClendon
      Creative Chair -- Operator: Cayce-West Columbia Hall of Horrors

One mans junk is another mans kick-ass new prop...

http://www.hallofhorrors.com

http://twitter.com/hallofhorrors

http://cwchallofhorrors.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/hallofhorrors

http://www.myspace.com/cwcjc_hallofhorrors

Comment

Originally posted by graystone View Post
        Am I the only one who has got the HauntWorld Magzine? Shane and its maybe? Shane this time.
        Shane - Must have.

I didnt get mine yet and since you have posted about HOW COOL it is, I have been impatiently awaiting mine!!!!
        "My day is not complete unless I have terrified a complete stranger!"

Erick James Gyrion
        Owner - Oblivion Haunted House
        Menasha, Wisconsin

www.oblivionhauntedhouse.com

Comment

O'Shawn

My friend it will come USPS. Shane and its I am sure it will arrive soon! Shane this time!
          sigpic

Comment

We mailed out hundreds of these things... how could no one but Shane have got the thing. I will say though Jim informed me that there was a few hundred peoples subscription ran out with this issue and several hundred more subscription ran out with the last issue... if you didn't get a magazine its because your subscription may have run out... just get a new one through www.hauntedhousesupplies.com

we have been shipping orders a bit slower than normal because we're doing all this 'putting some haunts together work'. LOL

But we are filling orders once a week and shipping them.

Larry
            Larry Kirchner
            President
            www.HalloweenProductions.com
            www.BlacklightAttractions.com
            www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
            www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

My copy arrived in the mail yesterday. Looks great from the few seconds I had to glance through it before bed last night.

Jim-Jim
              Jim Shackelford, Co-Owner
              Haunt 2013, LLC
              and
              The House of Boo
              Dallas, TX
              www.haunt2013.com
              www.thehouseofboo.com

Comment

Im sure it depends where you are especially being sent via USPS...we are an advertiser and still awaiting ours....but don't fret...they always come through!

And Shane, glad you liked the insert with your shirt on it! Bummed you wont be making it up here, but more of a reason I will have to try to make it down your way!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Is there any kind of system in place for telling people that their subscription ran out?? Or better yet, telling them the issue BEFORE it runs out? I would gladly resubscribe, if I knew my subscription was up.

Comment

Originally posted by DarkTikiEntertainment View Post
                    Is there any kind of system in place for telling people that their subscription ran out?? Or better yet, telling them the issue BEFORE it runs out? I would gladly resubscribe, if I knew my subscription was up.
                    As would I!

Erick James Gyrion
                    Menasha, Wisconsin

Comment

Perfect Timing

I got mine yesterday, and as usual, it is a great issue. It was perfect timing for there to be an article on the endless hallway effect, because we just got our glass in today for our endless hallway in our mausoleum room.
                      Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
                      Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
                      www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

got mine I like what I have had time to sit down and read. I really liked the howto article on the bottomless pit and endless hallway I might try setting something like that up in my lawn.
                        Proud to be able to work at
                        http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

Hey let hte reviews keep coming... I think it goes without saying Hauntworld Magazine attempts to be the best magazine in all aspects from the design, information, content whatever, and I take that direction FROM YOU GUYS, who suggest this or that or whatever.

So if you guys don't offer your opinions I can't make the magazine better or atleast 110% of the direction comes from myself... I read this forums, I see what people are talking about or what people ask about, and that is what we try to cover in the magazine.

Again I think it goes without saying the magazine keeps getting better and its 110% YOUR thoughts and opinions that have guided the magazine. So please tell me what you think because I want to make it better.

Our ONLY GOAL is to be for PEOPLE WHO OWN OR OPERATE attractions and we hope what we've offered you HELPS your business GO IN NEW PLACES!!!

So please help me with your comments!

Larry
                          Larry Kirchner
                          President
                          www.HalloweenProductions.com
                          www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                          www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                          www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Got mine yesterday. Snatched it from the mail carrier before she even got to the box! It looks FANTASTIC, Larry! Read it all last night on the couch.

I think you need an article on a first year event who is striving to produce a 20,000 square foot - safe, affordable, highly detailed event and the challenges they encountered along the way!! Wink Wink!

Erick

Erick James Gyrion
                            Menasha, Wisconsin

Comment

I got my Haunt World about a week ago, and I live way the heck in Hawaii! I really enjoyed Kaity's "Hell's Half Acre" article. I like to see different peoples art directing styles and their interpretation of scary. I also liked the article on the zip line, way to think outside the box, looks like fun. Now I just need to figure out how to zip line THROUGH a haunted house! That would be awesome! I'm just saying...

Hey Larry, I'm the guy who called you out of the blue a few months ago asking about haunted house, remember? I know I must have thrown you for a loop, didn't mean too! Sorry about that. Great job on the new issue! Keep it coming!

Comment

Working...
                              X