Disturbed's Asylum Video

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Disturbed's Asylum Video

I thought this was a very fitting video. It's only on their website and Myspace, not on Youtube yet so I can't post the video here.

http://www.disturbed1.com/news/2010/...video-premiere

Disturbed

Great video, going to see them in about a week.

Comment

Here you go:

Brad Bowen
      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

And I have to say that is a pretty badass video!!

Gets me in the mood to shoot some good footage for our commercials now!
        Brad Bowen
        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

I was about one-third of the way through it before I realized it's a real music video and not a haunt commercial. It could be. Someone with an asylum theme should hook up with them. That was great!

Comment

Originally posted by Atrox Freak View Post
            Great video, going to see them in about a week.
            Going to see them tomorrow. Can't wait they are awesome live. My two favorite bands on the same tour. A7X and Disturbed

Comment

Saw them in concert last night during the Uproar Festival they kicked ass played the video and rocked the house off its hinges but Avenged Sevenfold stole the show.

I was about six rows back in the pit and we all rocked out so hard the barricade at the front broke and AX7 had to stop the show and get everyone to back off while it got fixed, their stage presence was amazing and they were great preformers. Halestorm and Airbourne were wonderful to, the energy Airbourne played with was so intense and at one point Joel O'Keeffe, guitar in hand climbed a part of the steel structure and dropped into the crowd to rock out right in the middle of us, I wish Halestorm had played longer though, they sounded amazing in person.
              “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

Originally posted by OdetteDespairr View Post
                Saw them in concert last night during the Uproar Festival they kicked ass played the video and rocked the house off its hinges but Avenged Sevenfold stole the show.
                I was there as well, not in the pit though. We were about 7 rows up and about 20ft back from stage right. A7X is awesome live, that was the 3rd time I have seen them and not the last by any means. Every show I have been too is like that. I think we took like some 300 pics last night. I will eventually get them all up on facebook. If you want the link just let me know. I loved halestorms drum bit.

Comment

Awesome video definitely fits the haunt industry as well. Have wanted to see them for a while but havent come to wisconsin in a while cant wait till they do again
                  Kyle Guillette
                  Dysfunctional Concepts-Haunted Alaskan Motel

Comment

Originally posted by hauntman666 View Post
                    Awesome video definitely fits the haunt industry as well. Have wanted to see them for a while but havent come to wisconsin in a while cant wait till they do again
                    The go to wisconsin in september I believe, check www.rockstaruproar.com for the tour schedule

Comment

Working...
                    X