Silent Hill Nurse Mask

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Silent Hill Nurse Mask

Has anyone seen a nurse mask from the movie Silent Hill that is available for sale? I thought mask makers would be all over this but I haven't heard of one yet.

Thanks in advance.

Wayne "Spoologist" Barneschi

www.trailofterror.com

We searched high and low and couldn't find one. We are trying to get a sculpt going so that we can make prosthetics, but we just haven't had the time. We looked into hiring a local artist who seemed very "into" it, but we haven't heard back from him. :x
    www.mindseizure.com
    www.myspace.com/mindseizurehauntedhouse

Comment

I just saw the special features on the DVD last night, Path Of Darkness: Making "Silent Hill" 6 parts
      1. Origins
      2. Casting
      3.Set Design
      4. Stars and Stunts
      5.Creatures Unleashed
      6.Creature Choregraphy

number 5 showed how they made the creatures, the nurse was a latex dress, latex leggings, latex mask and hat. They were made on a body form and then air brushed to look like skin. The actress chest and arms were painted to blend in to the outfit. the masks is a roll of bandage that was dipped in latex and then made into a litte pile, it was then glued to their faces. This DVD has some great stuff for haunters, it does not get into the nuts and bolts of it but, hay you guys know all that already.
      Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

*Add to Shopping List* :wink: Silent Hill DVD - I knew I had forgot to get something

I would love to have the nurses... how cool...

I'm trying to find the Doom Monster Mask... alas no luck either. (Similar to the Unit 70 Crawler) Anyone seen that?

Comment

Originally posted by SomeThingInTheIce
          I just saw the special features on the DVD last night, Path Of Darkness: Making "Silent Hill" 6 parts
          1. Origins
          2. Casting
          3.Set Design
          4. Stars and Stunts
          5.Creatures Unleashed
          6.Creature Choregraphy

number 5 showed how they made the creatures, the nurse was a latex dress, latex leggings, latex mask and hat. They were made on a body form and then air brushed to look like skin. The actress chest and arms were painted to blend in to the outfit. the masks is a roll of bandage that was dipped in latex and then made into a litte pile, it was then glued to their faces. This DVD has some great stuff for haunters, it does not get into the nuts and bolts of it but, hay you guys know all that already.
          I bought this DVD over the weekend and watched those as well. I thought they were all pretty interesting.
          Jared Layman

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Nightmarez
            *Add to Shopping List* :wink: Silent Hill DVD - I knew I had forgot to get something

I would love to have the nurses... how cool...

I'm trying to find the Doom Monster Mask... alas no luck either. (Similar to the Unit 70 Crawler) Anyone seen that?
            You are thinking of the Imp. No I have not seen it and I'm not really sure if anybody makes Doom masks but I'll keep an eye out for it.
            Afraid of the dark?........You should be.

Comment

Making masks ?

Hell with making masks Hell I have been working on making rep. SAW head game pieces, like the Venus Fly Trap at the beginning of SAW II where he has to cut into his eye to retrieve the key to set himself free if he doesnt the machine closes like a Venus Fly Trap smashing spikes into his skull.....and the other SAW I head machine that will rip your head apart....... but Im into the more violent stuff. But yeah the nurses did look good, if you can get past their chests ( WOW )

Comment

Re: Making masks ?

Originally posted by malicious_intents
                Hell with making masks Hell I have been working on making rep. SAW head game pieces, like the Venus Fly Trap...
                How did you end up making them? Any chance of some pics?
                Christopher Grande
                The Trail of Terror | Wallingford, CT

Comment

Saw head pieces

I only have one partially finished .... a few more pieces, paint, rust, and it will be complete. I replicated it from allot of the saw pics I have gathered drawings, photos etc. I was going to make it out of fiberglass like the original in the movie but I have been making it out of metal. I love realism, I want it to feel dirty heavy deadly. I have made it the way it should have been made. I havent decided to see if I could actually make it work or not but ( what would I do with a working SAW piece like that anyways....) I dont have any pics of it yet, I wont sell them, and I plan on keeping them as a display when they are finished. Maybe display them at one of our haunts time will tell. The prop I have been making is the VENUS FLYTRAP real working gears I made with a friends water jet ( actually allot of it has been made with the water jet. ) The spikes are real, if you put this on your head and put traction / tension on it it would kill you.
                  ( PERIOD ) It is a very dangerous piece.....but cool

Comment

Working...
                  X