Atlanta haunts open 9/24 ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Atlanta haunts open 9/24 ?

Ok I am working on a trip up to Atlanta on 9/24 to see some haunts before our season opens. So far I have on my list FolkLore and Netherworld. I wanted to check out psychoshack but their webpage is completely down anyone know if it will be open this year? what other haunts near the Atlanta area will be open on Sept 24th?
    Proud to be able to work at
    http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

I'm pretty sure psycho shack won't be opening this year... they've had some issues and not sure if they ever got resolved.

We won't be opened to the public by then but you're more than welcome to swing by.
    Come see what lies BENEATH!
    www.cagleshauntedbarn.com

Comment

Welcome to Folklore!

Soultrkr,

I am glad to hear that you plan to check out our haunt on the weekend of September 24. With us being a first year haunt, we welcome the criticism and advice from those of you on this forum. Any haunters are welcome to stop by,
      and we plan to stay open until November 6, in case some of you want to come after your attraction shuts down. It sounds like we have several haunters coming to visit that weekend! I can't wait.....OH CRAP, WE BETTER GET BUSY!!!!!
      Dewayne Anglin

Director of Operations
      Sleepy Hollow Productions, LLC/ Folklore Haunted House
      www.folklorehauntedhouse.com

sigpic

Comment

That is to bad about psychoshack they had some great stuff about their old building we are having a preseason cast get together this weekend so there maybe more just me coming there I know the boss said he wanted to check out Folklore I will have to let him know about Psycho shack he wanted to check it out to. So many haunts to try to get to and so little time when I am not busy in Oct.
        Umby the only time I see I can get up there for you guys is the one thursday you are open I think gotta double check our schedule to make sure.
        Will the park itself be open as well if so I may make it a date night with the wife she won't go to the haunt but she will play me in minigolf
        Last edited by soultrkr; 08-18-2010, 07:13 AM.
        Proud to be able to work at
        http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

Unfortunately the park itself will be closed for "normal" operations that Thursday .
          Come see what lies BENEATH!
          www.cagleshauntedbarn.com

Comment

Working...
          X