Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question: Where do you all get your T's?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question: Where do you all get your T's?

I was wondering if I could call upon the kind members here once more to point me in the direction of a GOOD and relatively inexpensive T-shirt printer? I have my own art in color and I'm looking for a good price. This is our first year with shirts with color in them and I checked into another printer and they wanted screening fee's totaling over 300.00. And that was before anything was printed. Any suggestions? Thanks all!

James Lurgio
    Nightmare Productions LLC.

$300 for a screen fee is a ripoff/joke

Last time I had shirts done (last year) the local printer charged me $25 bucks FOR A SCREEN SET UP CHARGE ON 4 COLORS. Whoever pays $300 bucks is an idiot.

Comment

We swear by Jakprints, they have great prices, quick turnaround, and the equality is amazing. They've been running coupon codes in the recent Hauntworld issues, so that can help you save even more money.
      Katie Lane
      Partner/VP
      Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
      sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Ask jakprints for a sample

they post here all the time. Seem like nice guys who know what a haunter wants in his shirts. I'd give 'em a try.

Comment

James,

Im sure we can help you with your needs. Check out our website at www.jakprints.com/haunt (that is our haunt industry portal). Or if you prefer you can email me personally at haunt@jakprints.com and I can get you in touch with one of our experienced customer service reps.

We also have ads (and coupons) in all this years haunt industry magazines. We have hundreds of styles to choose from, and lots of finishing options if you want something over the top and custom. Our setup fees are also one time (which means reprints of the same image dont incur any setup cahrges) and VERY competitive.

We look forward to helping you!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
          Last edited by jakprintsHAUNT; 08-19-2010, 08:19 PM.
          -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Thanks all

I put my inquiry to Jakprints today. Thanks for the help. I LOVE this site!

James Lurgio
            Nightmare Productions

Comment

We have used the guys from Headless Horseman in the past. They had a booth at the show... they printed those Darkness t-shirts. I'm always interested in someone who can print for less but at the same quality as Headless Horseman (Sunshine T's) The is the hitch right there the guys from Headless do first class... can someone else beat their price with the same quality.

I don't know.

Larry
              Larry Kirchner
              President
              www.HalloweenProductions.com
              www.BlacklightAttractions.com
              www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
              www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

We welcome you to shop around, to see what else is out there. I will never down talk any competition in any field. I can only provide education to our differences from competition.

In looking at their website, I don't see pricing or a whole lot of info in general on there at this time, though our prices are VERY competitive and if you get a quote elsewhere cheaper we can try to work with you! We also have coupons in EVERY haunt Industry magazine this year, and will consider sponsorship possibilities in certain markets.

We we are print industry renowned for our quality, innovation, work ethic, and environmental initiatives with the same plus quite a few more options, and best of all low minimum quantities, with a much higher maximum color range on large prints and quantities as low as 24 pieces as opposed to 72 or 300.

Additionally we are a one stop shop for ALL of your print needs from screen printing to paper products, banners, signage, embroidery, stickers, and most everything else in between, and can offer even deeper discounts when ordering multiple items.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Where dud you end up getting your shirts and how dud they turn out?
                  Joshua
                  www.hauntedprints.com
                  info?hauntedprints.com

Comment

Working...
                  X