Size Matters!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Size Matters!

Just wondering what if any kind of platform footwear you'll be sporting this haunting season. I'm looking at getting a pair of Demona "wicked" spiked 4" platform boots. Always wanted to mess with stilts or something to appear more intimidating jumping out at customer in close quarters. The industrial punk look of these boots is going to tie in nicely with the new Russian gas mask and the chain and hook trench coat. All I need now is a pistol syringe and my costume is complete!

Go for stilts, try a fifteen inch set from Hauntatorium. I love em and use them all the time.
    www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
    http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

stilts or platforms

Not sure I could manage walking around on 15" stilts, probably fall down and have to have the customers pick me up. btw Allen I bought your dvd "Dynamic Haunted House Acting" vol 1. Loved it! and have recommended it to others and am going to introduce to the other actors at the haunt. Do you cover stilt walking in vol 2? Or maybe in vol 3?

Comment

I typically act in 6in heels (and have never had issues chasing customers across gravel or climbing in them).

Stilts area a lot easier to wear than they look and are a lot of fun to play with.
        Katie Lane
        Partner/VP
        Raven's Wolf Art Productions (www.ravens-wolf.com)
        sigpic

Bansheette Morningstar (www.bansheette.com)

Comment

Working...
        X