What did you get at the show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What did you get at the show?

What did you all get at the show? Did anyone pick up the Scarefactory dragon or that very cool Pumkin King piece, or the castle or the car? What about other products from other vendors?

Allan

I'm not a "big spender"... But I did get SEVERAL DVD's! YAY! -Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

That's cool, which one's? Have you watched them yet?
      Allan

Comment

I have watched them ALL and my favorite so far is the Beck Make-up DVD and Boneyard Productions Scenery mad easy DVD! Also have read Kelly's book TWICE!!! Awesome read for EVERYBODY, newbies and pros. -Tyler
        Chris Riehl
        Sales@spookyfinder.com
        (586)209-6935
        www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

I bought the new Haunt World video at the show, and managed to lose it before I left Chicago. So, if you happen to have found a unopened HW dvd on the show floor, you are welcome. lol
          Along, with that, I also bought a lot of small stuff. I got some stinky stuff from Sinister Scents, buckys from ACC, make-up, prosthetics, etc. Like I said, lots of little things. We have to build the big stuff for our haunt. At this very moment deep in the bowels of DarkWood Manor there is a crack team of degenerates working on how to make our own Pumpkin King. However we will call him the Lumpkin King, for the lumps we will get on our head when he falls over. :lol:
          sigpic
          Louis Brown
          Owner, operator, and dish washer
          at
          DarkWood Manor

Comment

The pumkin king was cool. If you make one post a pic I'd love to see it. Has anyone watched the new Huantworld video yet? I'm still waiting for mine now.

Allan

Comment

We got the 12 ft squeeze from Oak Island, the static mummy from Scareparts and other small stuff from various vendors. The final items will be decided on this weekend. Mike
              Mike Bizub

Ghouls Gulch www.GHOULSGULCH.com

Comment

I got a BUSTED ARM, a WHACKED OUT WRIST, and a NON OPPOSSABLE THUMB......... BUT I had FUN FUN FUN!
                Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

Busted arm, whacked out wrist?
                  Quit sneaking up behind "Karate Grandma", she doesn't scare easy.
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I got a nasty cold, some Sinister Scents, the makings for an elevator and barrel pop from Frightprops, some LawnScares and air cannons from ScareParts, some Haunted Memories 5 x 7's, the impulse buy Evil Bunny that Bump In The Night sells, some masks, and the 8' claustrophobia from Oak Island.
                    I was surprised at how small Morris' booth was and how large FITCO's booth was. I guess FIT -Co has ripped off enough people in the last couple of years to move up the Haunt ladder. :wink:

Comment

One year Morris rented floor space at transworld that had to have been 70 by 80? feet square, plus some more across the aisle.
                      THAT had to be expensive.
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I got a lesson in what happens when payday and Transword fall on the same day. That and a sarcophagus and other fun toys 8)

Comment

Jim- FITCO had a block on both sides. I figured it was Morris until I saw "Straight From The Grave" . Then I went straight past the grace and the sales rep in the turban.

Comment

I have to agree

Even from a home haunter perspective, I have to agree on the Fitco stuff. Man I felt ripped off on that stuff. Glad to know others out there agree it is lacking in the quality and design department.

That was a straight sprint through there.
                            Mooo or Booo, what ever suits your fancy

Comment

Dislocated shoulder, Hauntworld video 17, Cobwebs in a can, eyeballs, Scaretaker, Pumpkin King nah just kidding. I wish! That was pretty cool!
                              I plan on ordering more out of the catalogs in the next few months. Missed Little Spider not being there but you can still order from them. No new stuff though . But ya I pulled my shoulder out of wack just trying to sit in a window ledge before the show because they wouldnt let us stand upstairs in front of the showroom floor because there wasnt much room for people to get up the escaltor. It didnt really bother me at the show but I feel it now. Price you pay for being a haunter. So Straight from the Grave/ Fitco? Not a good company to order from? I mean some there stuff looks pretty good but is it cheap or break easy? Or is there service just suck? I would like to hear more was considering ordering somethings but I may not if there not reptable?!
                              Damon
                              Damon Carson

Comment

Working...
                              X