No announcement yet.

What did you get at the show?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[quote="Jim Warfield"]"Zombierandy", you must be fairly new to Transworld?
    That used to be the sport. Going every year to count how many were making and selling what was "New" from just one vender the year before.
    Sad but true.

Ive been attending TW since '95 so I'd say Im a veteran of attending the show. I guess what is distrubing about FITCO is the way they are so blatant about ripping off others products......

Comment

Does Fitco have a website or do any of you have pics of their display?
      www.HauntGraphics.com

Comment

As far as FITCO ripping off other vendor's products goes, I won't comment because I am not aware. But on THAT subject ,HELLO! Can anyone say guy-in-electric-chair, hanging kicker, spinning tunnel, etc.. It's just like the film industry, one successful movie and you get a million ripoffs (usually never as good as the original)

Comment

I had a tour tonight for three people, the girl had never been here before, they were alot of fun! The tour took over three hours, they will probably never forget their experience they had here tonight.....anybody else interested in copying this?
          I didn't think so.
          You just have to sometimes make things too hard to copy. (Insert evil laugh here)
          By the way, I had a good time too!
          No spinning tunnels, no hanging, kicking man, no Draculas, Frankensteins, Freddies, no bucket of guts, no burping butts. (this time)
          hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Went to transworld planning on not spending much. I ended up getting The giant scarefactory Pumpkin animation, the Giant flying dragon, the facade and the Wicked Willow Tree. I also bought the 16 foot Air bag hallway thingy from oak island, a few more spfx masks, a giant skull and some other stuff from shipwreck productions... oh and I'm going to pick up those two new distortions animations-the frankenstein and the psycho guy. So yeah...now I gotta find a place to put all this crap!..lol.....

-Tim
            www.houseofhorrorsbuffalo.com
            www.myspace.com/houseofhorrors
            thehorrorbizness@aol.com

Comment

Originally posted by creature
              Went to transworld planning on not spending much. I ended up getting The giant scarefactory Pumpkin animation, the Giant flying dragon, the facade and the Wicked Willow Tree. I also bought the 16 foot Air bag hallway thingy from oak island, a few more spfx masks, a giant skull and some other stuff from shipwreck productions... oh and I'm going to pick up those two new distortions animations-the frankenstein and the psycho guy. So yeah...now I gotta find a place to put all this crap!..lol.....

-Tim
              Sounds like a probllem i would like to have!! :shock:

Comment

Tim,

Sounds like you went on a spending spree...

I wanted to get that dragon thing but can't seem to find a location for it.

Still looking!

As I said before we're doing most of the stuff ourselves this year. I do not plan on spending $100,000 K as in past years. So far I think I've only spent around $20 or less. I don't plan on spending much more however I plan on getting several bodies from Unit 70 and some more shreaded animals from Ghost Ride.

I think what we're doing ourselves is better than anything we coudl have bought from the show. So I guess we invested our money on buying from Halloween Productions, LOL.

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

I know what you mean, Larry. This winter the majority of my new items here come courtesy of "Landfill Productions".
                  I built two new basement walls from the 600 free (excellant shape) bricks plucked from a landfill ravine close to my house.
                  Of course a plain wall is boring so I put some arched openings in them. The one spans about 8 feet, lots of fun building stuff.
                  The brick walls replaced wooden board walls, which just may end up being made into some new design coffins?
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I do not plan on spending $100,000 K as in past years.
                    geez oh man larry..100,000 k....thats a hundred thousand thousand...haha ...so it is like a hundred million dollars or something....lol...if this is true can i humbly offer my services for...oh lets say 1% of that ...lol...take care larry...haha

todd

Comment

Originally posted by maverick005
                      I do not plan on spending $100,000 K as in past years.
                      geez oh man larry..100,000 k....thats a hundred thousand thousand...haha ...so it is like a hundred million dollars or something....lol...if this is true can i humbly offer my services for...oh lets say 1% of that ...lol...take care larry...haha

todd
                      Thats a good catch! I read this post and the 100,000 k thing didn't even register with me.
                      Jared Layman

Comment

Math Quizz:"How many $100,000 candy bars can you buy for $100,ooo?
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

did anyone recieve their claustrophobia tunnel yet?how much behind scene space do you need for this to work?

Comment

They told me about four feet was all the space it needed. Then it just gives as you pass through.

Comment

I'll tell you what I got at TransWorld. I got MAULED! MAULED, I tells ya! By the Bad Boys! SEE?

More tomfoolery and Chad-licking can be witnessed at http://www.sinistervisions.com/photogallery/ - based on the photographic evidence, my head must taste fantastic!
                              WEB : PRINT : LOGO : ART

Comment

Did anyone else see the new web guns they were selling for pennies. I was trying to figure out the differences between the new ones and the older much more expensive models. I watched both demonstrate and I could not see any difference.
                                Lordgrimley.com for the very best items on the net.

Comment

Working...
                                X