Need help for haunted nursery scene.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need help for haunted nursery scene.

Last night I met a gal PETRIFIED of dolls. Needless to say, I'm now planning a nursery scene. I have a few questions for you guys- 1. How can you get dozens of creepy old dolls for free? 2. Where can I get/make a crib for cheap (home haunter's budget)? 3. What songs do you prefer, Midnight Syndicate, or something else, that I can download from i-tunes? Thanks in advance everyone, and Happy Haunting!
    *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Thanks!

A bassinett would be very creepy! Will be sure to hit sales next weekend, as well as asking on freecycle.

Foregot to mention, the scare in the room will be an air cannon mixed within the dolls. It should get a nice scare.

Comment

We are doing a doll room also for this year. We got a crib for free and have a bassinet over it. WE have probly 30 or so dolls that we are gonna rough up and put on the walls, and we have a distortions Annie doll in there for a descent distraction. We will have an actor that jumps out of a closet in the corner, and we will have a pop up animatronic doll jumping out of the bed.

Hopefully this will be a great room for our house theme this year!
      Brad Bowen
      Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
      www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Sounds Good!

Does anyone have any ideas of how to "creepify" the dolls. Thanks!

Comment

craigslist. period. free section. =] =] =]

creepify? heh.... water based brown paint, mist them over, then mist with water, let it run and 'stain' parts, a blowtorch and pulling melted plastic this and that way is fun, fake blood, nails, melted or ripped out hair, playing dr frankenstein like that kid in 'toy story' by mixing and matching parts, mobile made out of parts, ive even seen a costume covered completely in doll parts, heads, etc. its was creepy. Perfect addition to a nursery is one of those big bears or other animals that is people sized. gut it, throw a zipper in the back, and have a shorter actor inside it sitting with a pile of other stuffed animals.
          Last edited by thebugness; 08-23-2010, 04:19 PM.
          force them to fear you... for assinine stupidity cannot hold a candle to pure, unadulterated evil.

Comment

Children's Nursery CD

I got just the thing for your Nursery.
            You can listen to samples on the website.

Click on link.....

http://poisonprops.com/index.php?mai...=index&cPath=8
            sigpic
            PEACE, ADAM
            www.poisonprops.com

Comment

Working...
            X