Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haunted House savings? Promotions? Cost Cutting?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunted House savings? Promotions? Cost Cutting?

We have expanded our Haunt (details coming soon) we started out out of my house growing up and turned it into an outdoor haunted attraction. We now have a spot and are looking to expand an outdoor/indoor Haunt. Few Questions: We have the HH planned out as far as what to put in each room etc. The wood panels will be a huge cost. I also wanted to know how do you go about grabbing sponsors on board. I read a while ago about Monster drink sponsoring a haunt etc. We have out plan ready and just are looking how to cut costs as much as possible.

Thanks

Blood Lake Haunted House in Richmond, Virginia got Monster to sponsor them.

Comment

Thanks we are trying to get a hold of Monster Drink.

Comment

Originally posted by HauntedPaws View Post
        Blood Lake Haunted House in Richmond, Virginia got Monster to sponsor them.

Yes, Monster Energy is a sponsor, but this isn't corporate Monster in California. I spoke with Richmond's local Monster distributor and they hooked us up with signs and all sorts of stuff. Raycliff Manor's relationship with their local Monster distributor inspired me to try this. I basically just told them what signs we needed (rules list, box office sign, posters, Blood Lake banner, etc) and said they could slap a Monster logo on them and we'd be set! It's a great relationship and I suggest all haunts try this.

Ryan

Blood Lake Haunted House & Haunts of Richmond Ghost Tours
        www.bloodlakeva.com www.hauntsofrichmond.com
        Located in Richmond, VA

Comment

Working...
        X