As a designer, this is what I would recommend.
1. If your going to have sound, then make sure you have a very clearly visible "Mute" option. Nothing annoys people then when you can't turn off the sound. I'm sure co-workers love hearing screams and other sounds coming from the cubical next door.
2. Make sure that any text that you have stands out and doesn't blend into the artwork and background. The color pallet your using makes some things hard to read. You have white text that crosses over several areas that are light blue and white making it impossible to read. Especially considering that it's the "Warning / Disclaimer" for the haunt which needs to be clearly visible and easy to read. Do something the separate the text from the background.
3. RJ is right. Make sure that the design you make is setup using a width that is easy for a variety of users monitors, especially LCD's. I wouldn't make anything larger than 1024 width wise. It's now rare to see someone still using 800x600, but at least you know 1024 will fit.
4. I see that your using tables to layout the site. Consider moving everything over to using div's. It's much easier to do layouts and ensure that everything looks the same from browser to browser and OS to OS.
5. Make sure all your links work. The photo button isn't working.
It has a unique look. Just needs to be smoothed out a little more.