Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the funniest reaction you ever got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is the funniest reaction you ever got?

What has been the funniest reaction you have ever received?
    Last edited by Biohazard; 08-28-2010, 04:08 PM.

As The "Owner"

"Hearing that customers fell down as they were being chased is about THE last thing I want to hear. Even young kids can and will get hurt falling, they can fall onto one another and make much injury.
    How can we tell by just looking at anyone how "tough" or healthy their body may be to tolerate such abuse? I sure can't.
    Sort of like looking at someone and saying, "You're epillectic aren't you?" No strobes for you.
    Yes, in a perfect world....
    "No Running! No Running!" My signs say. and one says this:"No Running or we will chase you down, put a saddle on you and rent you out for rides to people with whips!"
    I do have alot of pure fun scaring people but not if they run.
    (And I hope that nothing runs down their leg either!)
    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Originally posted by Jim Warfield View Post
      "Hearing that customers fell down as they were being chased is about THE last thing I want to hear. Even young kids can and will get hurt falling, they can fall onto one another and make much injury.
      How can we tell by just looking at anyone how "tough" or healthy their body may be to tolerate such abuse? I sure can't.
      Sort of like looking at someone and saying, "You're epillectic aren't you?" No strobes for you.
      Yes, in a perfect world....
      "No Running! No Running!" My signs say. and one says this:"No Running or we will chase you down, put a saddle on you and rent you out for rides to people with whips!"
      I do have alot of pure fun scaring people but not if they run.
      (And I hope that nothing runs down their leg either!)
      Oh believe me, injury is something i will not tolerate for. Its just the fact that i was at least 75 yards away and when i stopped chasing they continued to run (down a empty street not a hallway or anything narrow). I run a home haunt now after volunteering in many different haunt attractions for several years and now have volunteer actors of my own. Its not until they are out of the narrow walkways that i chase them down in the safe near/past the exit. Everyone was fine and never touched, we had our laugh, talked, and took pictures.

Comment

One Odd, Funny Thing tonight.

I pushed a button making a loud sound , it scared a teenage girl, her hand went up above her head in fright,quickly, accidentally grabbing the end of a long vine hanging from a tree. As the natural action of her raised arm then came down she yanked the vine down across herself and this strange, unexpected sensation of the friendly vine scared her even more!
        Her Mother saw the whole thing and laughed at her.
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Accidental scare.

I was going to the restroom, but since it was a busy night no one covered my scare. The restroom door was a hidden doorway just right outside of my room. When I exited the restroom to my scare I saw two middle aged men standing in my scene staring at the set, so I tipped toed up to them to see what was so interesting, as I got up on my toes to see over their shoulders to see what they were looking at one of the men turned their heads and saw me and ran straight into a coffin, as he was trying to get out of the coffin the other man looked at me and said "Where did you come from?" and " Are you real" As he reached out to try to touch my arm. I pulled back my arm said "no" and reset back to my original spot. He took off out of the room and left his friend in the coffin.

Comment

WIW, you're lucky!

I read that olden Vikings exploring the new world would throw a spear at someone standing on the shore to see if they were real or a ghost or demon.
            "OOps! They screamed and bled to death, sorry, they were real."
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Lucky me....

I guess I'm lucky I'm still alive.... even though watching people run in place is the best!

Comment

It Might Be The 50yr. old Chinese man?

"Funniest", that is...
                The women in the group realised the 50yr. old Chinese-American man had been hiding behind the women all night long, so at the end of the tour, they pushed him forward in the dark.
                When I turned the light on our noses were almost touching!
                Eye-ball to eye-ball!
                I saw the Chinese eyes go very quickly large, round and very "Occidental!"
                I didn't know they could do that.
                I didn't know we were so close to one another. I would be dead if he had been Jackie Chan!
                ..and being dead might cramp my normal style.
                hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

On our Haunted Hayride we had a skit that had a bunch of old and wrecked cars to form a haunted junk yard.

I am a tour guide on the wagon.

As we appraoch the skit this guy turns to his wife and says " look honey, we're at your sisters house". Got a bunch of laughs from those on the wagon.

Comment

There was a junkyard along the highway that had 1,000 old cars sitting there for many years, my former employer and his Wife would be taking a Sunday drive passing the junkyard and he would say matter-of-factly, "Boy they sure have alot of company this Sunday."
                    She would then turn to look and then growl at her own stupidity, but he told me he "Got " her EVERY TIME!
                    I would quit doing this and try to pretend she was normal, just for my own peace of mind.
                    hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Well I can finally say I have a great funny reaction. But first teh back story. Our clown's costume came as part of a huge bulk lot...unfortunately it was one of those...adult novelty...versions *cough* hornie the clown *cough*...and yes...it did have a...thing lol. So we've always given the actor static calling him Hornie the clown...but back to the point

My clowns and I were doing our schpele when my clown pulls out his horn and honks at a woman...her response..."boy thats clowns a hornie f*****"....obviously we could not make chase after her...were were literally on the floor laughing hysterically as soon as she left....good times good times

Comment

Al Co Hall

Does usually loosen the personal vocabulary choices. Just guessing, I wasn't there.
                        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I'm not sure Jim but my gosh...it made up for an entirely awful haunting weekend lol

Comment

I made a grown woman cry on opening night, thats definitly making the list.

And the next night have an entire group fall over just by standing up from my chair.

Whos ready for 4 more weeks of this, I know I am

Comment

Originally posted by coasterfreak63 View Post
                              I made a grown woman cry on opening night, thats definitly making the list.

And the next night have an entire group fall over just by standing up from my chair.

Whos ready for 4 more weeks of this, I know I am
                              I wish I had 4 more weeks of this Had to quit my place...owner did not provide compensation as he said he would...ended up having to have my car towed 50 miles back to my apt because I ran out of gas :P now thats a funny reaction! :P lol Oh well...BEST OF LUCK GUYS!

Comment

Working...
                              X