Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the funniest reaction you ever got?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mine wasnt actually funny....

I had a woman turn to me in tears and said "please stop" when I rested the chainsaw on her hip. No blade of course. I felt real bad for her, these people should know their limits. But I did have the congo line going thru my area and the last guy got seperated and when he went to run from me he reached out for the group they werent there and he fell flat on his face. Thats was funny
    Joe Phillips
    The Shallow Grave
    Winter Haven FL
    http://www.theshallowgrave.com/

Comment

The first one that comes to mind is a cooking show bit we did when I was still with the Bar H Haunted Hayride. The skinny on the bit is I'm the host and another actor is the zombie chef. We are cooking "leg of man with sauteed worms. All in the same pot are a container of night crawlers that we show the group, one rubber worm I taste that is "too salty", and a pile of cold cooked spaghetti noodles the chef flings on the crowd. The startle comes in the middle of the chaos and the jumpers attack the trailer.

I stop at the store on the way there and buy the worms. A very sweet but morbidly obese girl rings me up and knows who I am and what I do. Three hours later she come through the show on a trailer with a group. When my chef hit her with those noodles she went to bucking and jumping, the trailer went to violently rocking and people were getting thrown out of there seats and into the floor. I started laughing and missed the startle and it all went to hell from there but damn it was funny.
      Colt Farrington
      "MEMO--- The beatings will continue until employee moral improves."

Comment

Just Yesterday Afternoon

A 40 yr. old man and his woman went through Ravens Grin for their first time. He didn't seem overly scared or even nervous.. but about every few feet he would holler , scream, then laugh! (Perfect!) I did the simplest, most innocuous little things to him and each and everyone of them seemed to work!
        His woman was fun too!
        Jim had a really great, fun time!
        They did too, said they would now be coming back, bringing their friends. (I believe them! Who wouldn't?)
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

My New Girlfriend

The funniest one I can recall is when a group was being led by a loud-mouthed girl (obviously hiding her fear behind a false-bravado). I walked through the group from the back, silently shushing them. When I reached Miss Mouth, I gently set my hand on her boyfriends arm, silently indicating he should drop back and let me take his place. The Loud-mouth girl took my hand without looking back and, vociferously declaiming her ire at 'not being scared at all' led the group up the hill.

When she finally stopped, pulling me close beside her, the entire group had followed, scarcely containing their laughter. When she looked up at her 'boyfriend' finally, I was right in her face, smiling, and said, "How 'bout a kiss, sweetie-pieeee!!!!!" She couldn't let go of my hand fast enough and ran out of the park, screaming!

The rest of the group couldn't thank me enough.

Comment

I remember one boy came through our haunt while humming the wedding march. We could hear him all the way in the back of the haunt, even with the music up loud. He walks past my area, and I see him doing some sort of soldier march, still singing. I jump out of my hiding spot and yell "Dum duh dum dum dummmm!" He immediately tears up, and yells "That's not fair!" and runs out of my room.

Comment

It Was A "Drag" race!

The tall 16yr. old was a very fearfull young man trying to hide this fact via swearing like what he probably considered some tough SOB would be doing under circumstances of duress.
              He and very little Brother walked down a hallway together hand-in-hand, the big boy leading.. the scare came from the other side of the wall, no person was chasing them or even able to be seen by them. The older boy screamed again swearing and took off very quickly back the way they had came, dragging little brother like a rag doll for maybe at least ten feet!
              Some young girls in the group who didn't know him called him a "Pussy" (He didnot like that At All!)
              Later infront of the Parents little boy said that "P" word and was told not to say it again!
              I did feel sorry for the big boy, so scared trying not to show it but drastically showing it anyway with each turn. His true machisimo was down the toilet, out of reach.
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

a few years ago...

i was getting ready for a night at the house. i was on rough times and was staying with my dad. he took off with the neighbor lady to pick up a pizza or something. her daughter came over to see if her mom was there. i had in my false fangs and shad some base makeup on for the night nothing spectacular. i opened the door and smiled not even thinking. she saw the fangs and turned white as a ghost and ran home. i was laughing so hard i almost wet my pants.
                Chris Riehl
                Sales@spookyfinder.com
                (586)209-6935
                www.spookyfinder.com

Comment

And then, later that night...

You woke up to see her standing above you as you laid in your bed, she had a large pointy stick in both hands about to ram it into your heart!
                  who's laughing now?
                  hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
                  X