Customer service horrible@ Scarefactory

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Customer service horrible@ Scarefactory

I've heared from alot of haunters about bad customer service, especially Scarefactory. I give vendors the benefit of the doubt. However, I ordered A Skely Swinger and called to verify the shipping address. I wanted it shipped to my haunt. I live in a different city(maumee,oh) then my haunt (mansfield, oh),about 100 miles and stay in mansfield for the season. Cut to the chase, I talked directly to a rep and he repeated the address back to me. When it did not arrive as scheduled I called and got the directory and left a message. No response. I called again, same thing. I even called Fachman, same thing. Now I had orderd before and gotten the items no problem. I had not ordered for a couple of years. I had been told by others that this is typical of Scarefactory lately, but I had reservations, now I believe what ohers told me. My skely swinger was delivered....to my house in maumee! I found it in my driveway when we arrived home after we returned from some setup at the haunt in mansfield. Yeah, I know, at least I got the prop and it's small enough to fit in the back of my h3, but what if it was bigger and on a pallet? I called to bring their attention of the mistake....got the directory, etc., etc...I normally would blow it off, but I had heard of similar instances from other haunters and thought, well I'll just bring this up and say....scarefactory fix your customer service.....yeah, that'll do it...right...and 'the checks in the mail', I'll do it tomorrow, tyhe dog ate my homework.....

I get ahold of David everytime.

HOW,

I call as someone else and say I want to place a 30,000 order.

He will call back within minutes.l

Comment

Wow That is brilliant!!
      http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

Working...
      X