Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lighting effect..

Hello guys and ghouls!

Quick lighting question. Does anyone know of a lighting controller that you can hook up to say a cd player that has a pre recorded message and while the message plays the lights will flicker in synch to the track? Any suggestions are much appreciated!

Thanks!

J.

http://www.grimlockmanor.com/

No problem doing that with any of our FireFly lightning simulators. Just set the filter to full range (to respond to all frequencies) instead of thunder (which responds to just the low tones.) You can set it to lightning mode to flash from darkness, dimming mode to dim from full brightness, or with the 201 and 501, both at once if you wish.

Steve
    Lights Alive
    Www.lights-alive.com
    Steve Peterka
    Lights Alive
    www.lights-alive.com

Comment

Thanks Steve,

Ill be looking into getting one of your lightning simulators soon. I also like your Monster Eyes Controller. Great stuff!

Thanks!

J.

Comment

You also might want to take a look at our Chameleon sound-to-light controller. It can take any music or sound, and create a five-channel (or 10-channel with two units in stereo) light show based on the audio level and pitch. Use Haunt music, Christmas, sound effects, live audio, etc. And it's scalable... Light as big an area as you desire, just by adding additional power modules to the control unit.

We have specs and video at www.lights-alive.com/Chameleon

Steve
        Lights Alive
        www.lights-alive.com
        Steve Peterka
        Lights Alive
        www.lights-alive.com

Comment

A firefly was the first thing that came to mind for me too. Looks like the expert on the topic got to it first. Love playing with my firefly. Need to get it unpacked again soon to start coreographing my light show for this Halloween.
          sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

You basically need a color organ. We ot a kit which was pretty simple to assemble for less than $10.00! http://www.goldmine-elec-products.co...p?number=C4738

Hook up a stereo recording so that one track goes to the color organ to control the flickering, the other channel is amplified to give your sound.

When we did this we created a more realistic thunder and lightening simulator because we offset the tracks so that like REAL lightening the flash occured THEN the sound followed.

You can buy a small project box and the whole thing sets you back less than $20.00.

Good luck.
            R&J Productions
            Las Vegas, NV
            www.LasVegasHaunts.com

Comment

I use the 2 channel firefly to use lightning effect throughout my whole 3/4 mile outdoor haunt. I have over 40 or 50 lights all linked together hooked up to the one device and it works great. It's the best lightning controller i've ever dealt with.

Comment

Working...
              X