Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Does anyone have atmosfearfx.com?

Hello All,

I'm wondering if anyone has or know of someone who has a DVD from atmosfear.com. I just got an email from them today but their prices are kinda screwy considering I've never paid nearly 90.00 for a DVD. Any thoughts?

James Lurgio
    Nightmare Productions

Don't think of it as a DVD, think of it as a digital effect. You aren't buying a movie or instructional video, but an effect.

I haven't bought their stuff, but have seen it at Transworld and it's very well done. They are definately on my wish list once I figure out where to use their stuff.
    sigpic

There are three rules to designing a haunt. Unfortunately, nobody knows what they are.

Haunt: www.ScarecrowTheater.com

Comment

Wow there stuff sounds pretty cool I would like to see it in action.
      Anyone using there stuff?

Comment

I saw the cockroach effect used at Netherworld last year and I loved it. Great idea the way they incorporated it into the haunt.
        They also used the axe swinging girl there. Both effects were used very well!
        I recommend them and plan on using them myself in the future.
        Greg
        Fearfest
        Greg Allen
        scarygreg@andersonfarms.com
        www.andersonfarms.com

Comment

Just wondering how are they projected in such a way as to get good coverage without anyone catching on?
          http://www.innerfears.com/
          http://www.innerfearshauntedhouse.com

Comment

One idea could be to project it down a stair well that guests walk past, this will hide the projector source from view while also expanding a scene, to make it appear that the room is much larger than it is. (Gives impression that there is an upstairs). If used with the window projection it will look like there is a window at the top of the stairs...that is shining through downstairs where guests are... Hope this makes sense.
            Bill
            Last edited by beardedbil; 08-28-2010, 12:49 PM.
            Bill Rod.
            Dark Tech Effects
            Automated DMX Lighting
            Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

We use the axe girl in Raycliff Manor and the cockroach DVD in the Carriage House. They both work great! If build a simple black box around the projector and attach it to the ceiling, you can put the projector in the box and point it where you want the scene to show. One caution though, you don't want to have heavy fog in the area where you use any projection, same thing goes for the ghost bust, because the light beams will show in the fog. Otherwise, if the room is dark enough in the area where the projector box is hung, no one will ever see the box and the illusion is flawless! Hope this helps. It's definitely a great product and it produces great responses from the guests!

Kel
              sigpic
              Kelly Allen
              Raycliff Manor Haunted Attraction
              www.RaycliffManor.com
              www.Facebook.com/RaycliffManor
              www.HauntBook.com

Comment

Working...
              X