Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hundred Acres Manor: 2010 NEW Haunt Photos To Share

Hey there everyone,

Ethan from Hundred Acres Manor here. Just wanted to share some of our newest pics with you guys. Hope everyone is having a great time gearing up for the 2010 haunting season!

Below is a little preview of our photo gallery. Here is a link to all of our new pics =)

Also, does anyone have any suggestions on companies that do great video work. I am looking to do a few new promo vids. Any suggestions would be great. In the past we have worked with Mogel Mind Studios and they got the job done but I am always open minded for other suggestions and more ideal solutions.

http://hundredacresmanor.com/photos/photo-gallery

Best Wishes,

Ethan Turon

www.HundredAcresManor.com
    Attached Files
    Last edited by Hundred Acres Manor; 08-28-2010, 11:40 AM.

Great Pics!

Looks awesome! Have a great season!
    *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

Thanks Pumpkin King =)

Hope you have a great Halloween season yourself. It will be here before yah know it. I am getting a bit nervous/excited myself. We are opening the 17th whew...A few over-nighters may just have to happen lol. Is your haunt all up and ready for the season?

Comment

Very nice pics! I hear you about the overnighters,I'm in the middle of day after day of nonstop long days and nights!

Good luck!
        Allan

Comment

Great pics, I think it's great when haunts showcase their actors. After all, without actors, all we have are creepy buildings. Looks like you guys have a great crew. Good luck this year.

Vinny
          www.ArxMortis.com

Comment

Originally posted by Hundred Acres Manor View Post
            Hope you have a great Halloween season yourself. It will be here before yah know it. I am getting a bit nervous/excited myself. We are opening the 17th whew...A few over-nighters may just have to happen lol. Is your haunt all up and ready for the season?
            I'm home haunting just three days this year, so I have an extra month. But even with that, I'm stressed out! I think 2010 is just a late start for just about everyone!
            *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

Love the composition in your photos...definitely gives a little more life to it! I agree that it is awesome when haunts show off the actors...again they breathe more life into it all!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
              -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Hopefully I can make it to Hundred Acres Manor again this season. It was great last October when I went.
                Brian Warner
                Owner of Evilusions www.EVILUSIONS.com
                Technical Director of Forsaken Haunted House www.Forsakenhaunt.com
                Mechanical Designer (animatronics) at Gore Galore www.Gore-Galore.com

Comment

My crew and I will be joining the Manor Crew for Halloween weekend we're looking forwards to causing chaos and raising hell there!

Lots of spooky love!

Jackie
                  Rotting Flesh Radio
                  “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

Granny will also be there...Almost every Weekend...yall cant miss the chance to go see this amazing haunt...it truely is world class
                    Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Got to visit last year and LOVED it. Hopefully I can make it out this year...
                      http://www.bigscaryshow.com
                      http://www.rabidbadger.org

Comment

Badger =)

Originally posted by Badger View Post
                        Got to visit last year and LOVED it. Hopefully I can make it out this year...
                        Hope to have you back, just give me a buzz and let me know when you are interested in stopping by =) Would love to have RFR out again as well. Keep me posted on the details =) Thanks for all of your kind words!

Best Wishes,

Ethan

Comment

MDKing =)

Originally posted by MDKing View Post
                          Very nice pics! I hear you about the overnighters,I'm in the middle of day after day of nonstop long days and nights!

Good luck!
                          Allan
                          I am fairly certain I may just turn into a zombie myself but hey thats not always a bad thing lol. Thanks for all of your kind words. Hope you have a fantastic haunting season!

Best Wishes,

Ethan

Comment

Lookin' good up there Ethan!
                            missjayne
                            Netherworld Haunted Attractions
                            http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

Working...
                            X