Anyone notice this on HW 17?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone notice this on HW 17?

On the Netherworld segment do you get motion sickness? I do about everytime I watch it. Its kinda like when I saw Blairwitch at the theater. Blah, camera whipping around too much and too fast. Great footage but god its hard to make it through all of it! Note we have a 44" hdtv so that might be adding to the sick feeling! I know Blair witch never made me sick on my old 27" I used to have. Sherre likes to spend money. Ha! Also the music on the 13th Gate segment at the beginning is friggin awesome! Is that Midnight Syndicate? And if it is which c.d. is that on? I got to have that! Is it on the Out of the Darkness disc I still havent picked that one up yet or maybe its on the D & D one I dont have that one either. Just wondering if anyone knows thanks in advance.
    Damon
    Damon Carson

I need to see the 13th gate segment. I was told by Ben Armstrong they used our Reaper in their footage. I think that is awesome.
    Kevin R. Alvey
    info at gore-galore.com
    www.gore-galore.com
    www.halloweenmusicgalore.com
    www.youtube.com/goregalore13
    www.facebook.com/goregalore

sigpic

Comment

Ya they use either one or two at a distraction scare w/ Scarefactory impaler I think the props called. Works pretty good they think there just static props then they come to life.
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

Hey Guys,

The music is Nox Arcana.

And yes we used a Reaper in one of our rooms to scare the hell out of people. Worked great....

Dwayne Sanburn
        13th Gate

Comment

Which disc is that track on of theres and what is the name of the track. It sounds awesome!
          Damon
          Damon Carson

Comment

Damon,

The track is from Nox Arcana's Transylvania cd.

Track 7: Castle Dracula

Comment

Oh wow thanks! I think that sounds awesome. I will have to try and get that. Thanks!
              Damon
              Damon Carson

Comment

No problem.

Comment

Working...
                X