Need one more body for this season, anyone have ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Need one more body for this season, anyone have ideas

I screwed up and failed to order one body form that I need for this season and was wondering if anyone had any ideas where I could get one more. My Ghost Ride order arrived this week and I have been trying for the last couple of weeks to get back in touch with them about this one to no avail. I know they were shutting down Sept 1st to prepare their haunt, so I think I am out of luck.

This will just be a body in a recliner, duct taped into the chair. Only skin really showing will be legs and feet and head. But I need the feet to be good enough quality to put a pair of flip flops on.

Does anyone anything like this they would sell or have a vendor in mind where I might be able to get the same? Thanks.

Attached Files
    Brett Hays, Director
    Fear Fair
    www.fearfair.com

looks like GhostRide makes some pretty high quality feet... I'm considering buying a pair myself this fall..

Comment

need another body

Do you have any hairdresser friends that have any of their "heads" that they practiced hairstyles on? you could add body parts to it and stuff the rest.

Comment

dapper cadaver sells some incredible body parts here: http://www.dappercadaver.com/length-...pair-p-65.html maybe you could build the basic human form, cloth it and then shrink wrap it and then duct tape it. This would hide the fact it's not a true body and also go for a even more tortured look.

Comment

Thanks!!! Dapper Cadaver can deliver for me... what a relief.
          Brett Hays, Director
          Fear Fair
          www.fearfair.com

Comment

Working...
          X