No announcement yet.

Spinning Tunnel *Vortex* Black Hole For Sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just want to make it clear I was kidding about the Coriolis effect on spinning tunnels. It was late at night and I was bored, and you know that's a dangerous combination for haunters. But I don't want to take a chance that someone might actually re-design their pathways to incorporate this fictional effect.

Then again, the Earth's rotation COULD have an effect on motion sickness and the direction of the tunnel vs. which hemisphere you're in, but the study aspect was just imagination.

Still, feel free to use such hype on your customers if you want-- I do!
    www.TerrorOfTallahassee.com

Comment

Late at night and too exhausted to analyze fact from fiction. Thanks for the clarification. I do believe I will use the hype though, Thanks again
      Mike Bizub

Ghouls Gulch www.GHOULSGULCH.com

Comment

And here I was think you were a "Bud Light True Men Of Genus" "We Salute You Mr. Spinny- Dizzy Whirly-Twirly man and all your spinning tunnel knowledge."
        Originally posted by monsterwax View Post
        I just want to make it clear I was kidding about the Coriolis effect on spinning tunnels. It was late at night and I was bored, and you know that's a dangerous combination for haunters. But I don't want to take a chance that someone might actually re-design their pathways to incorporate this fictional effect.

Then again, the Earth's rotation COULD have an effect on motion sickness and the direction of the tunnel vs. which hemisphere you're in, but the study aspect was just imagination.

Still, feel free to use such hype on your customers if you want-- I do!
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

is the tunnel still for sale?
          In Darkness they hunt the living
          http://www.DarkMatterScreamWorks.com

Comment

nope...i decided to hold onto it now.

Comment

Working...
            X