New Theme

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ResHallHaunter View Post
    Thanks for all the great ideas. Now I can start developing my rooms. I know it seems like I'm late in planning my haunt but the way we do it we only have a week to set up each year and all my help doesn't arrive until the end of August so we can't start building props until right about now.

You may be behind some, but still ahead of others. One haunt I help with doesnt start putting up walls till next week.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Definately go with tight quarters, lots of cramped hallways lined with wide pvc pipe with heavy paint apps. Have a couple of areas where the "pipes" can emit a sudden burst of water or fog steam. Line another hallway with the faces of drowning victims looking through the portholes. Pick the most disturbing actor to play the role of captain and have the customers visit his/her quarters for a little one on one and "dinner" with the captain. You could have a seesaw room and make all your measurements for doorways and walls a little askew so you create a sense of everything being off kilter to mimic the feeling of seasickness. Tentacles and shark attacks are always fun too.

Comment

Extremely Scary "Aquatic"

A very masculine looking male, bearded, dressed as a Mermaid!
        "Fish-heads, fish-heads rolly-polly Fish-heads! Eat them up-yum!"
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I used to walk around as a toddler singing that Fish Heads song..it used to drive my parents crazy!

Turkey TV was AWESOME!
          In the Shadows...We are Legion

Comment

SO?

Did they ever give you any fish-heads? My Granny's second husband had rotten ones to eat when he was a POW of the Japanese..he didn't like the menu.
            hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

THIS IS THE WEB ADRESS OF THE QUEEN MARRY IN LONG BEACH AND THEY WLL HAVE A SOME MAZES IN THERE !!! , IM WAS GO THA PAST YEAR , AND HAVE A GREAT EXPERIENCE , VERY RECOMNEDED, THE WALKTROUGHT IS VERY LARGE , ABOUT 30 MIN , AND ALL IS ONLY PHANTASM AND PIRATES , NO GORE . PLEASE CHECK http://www.shipwreckhalloween.com/

Comment

Working...
              X