X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sick Video, check it out

http://www.facebook.com/l.php?u=http...4WhASgh-Q4JPag

Warning...Very graphic!

OMG I didn't watch the whole thing and it is rather sexual so just a warning. Maybe I should not have posted.....or watched the whole thing first.
    Last edited by spookhaven; 09-02-2010, 09:31 PM.

Holly crap thats brutal I never made it thru to the end . Zombie penis thats a new one for sure
    I'm only doing this to impress 2 people ... The fire marshal and the customer that's it !!!

Comment

really no need to post that shit here

waste of time

Comment

That was some pretty gross messed up stuff. I will say it was edited well. The gore could have been better.
        Damon
        Damon Carson

Comment

Unfortunately I didn't watch but the first 1.5 minutes before I posted it. Thought it was going to be something cool with FX and when I went back to watch it, thought holy shit. I wouldn't have posted had I watched it all the way through. Didn't know how to delete so we are stuck with it.

I only watched the first few minutes. Thought it was way over the top in concept. Sorry guys and gals. It's not my style.

Comment

I stomached it

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeaaaaash! Kinda wishing now that I hadn't! I watched the whole thing.......good thing I wasn't eating!
            John Elks - Staff

www.deathrowhauntedhouse.net

Comment

Since it's French I guess it's considered "art." If this were made in the U.S. it would just be considered gore. If they're so smart why don't they replace those tin roofs on their otherwise normal houses with something that isn't full of holes.

Comment

I am not surprised.

Why get mad over this video. You can open a catalog you have and see the same things you will see in this video. Its graphic but some catalog's i have gotten over the years are graphic to.

Danny
                Danny

Comment

That video really brought my jaw to the ground! Kind of had an Evil Dead feel with sexual themes mixed with it. Interesting video, the gore was entertaining and creative. The sexual violence was repulsive and stomach chruning and it really did a good job at it! Little over the top though with the sex stuff though in my opinion.
                  Last edited by The Forsaken Crypt; 09-05-2010, 08:54 AM.
                  Matthew Colton
                  Frightworld America's Screampark
                  http://www.frightworld.com/

Comment

Working...
                  X