Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Tele Q Ringing Voltage Generator (makes a phone ring by the push of a button)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tele Q Ringing Voltage Generator (makes a phone ring by the push of a button)

I have a ringing voltage generator I'm looking to sell. Basically it is a small box that you can plug a phone into and make it ring. Sounds simple, but oddly enough, this little box is really the only way that you can get a real phone to ring without actually having someone call it. Works with any phone, us and foreign, new or old. I used this in a haunt scene, but it is great for stage productions as well. You can trigger the phone to ring by the push of the button, but it can also be wired to a system to run automated or wirelessly. It will also stop ringing when someone picks up the phone. Runs on battery, or you can also connect it to an ac adapter (not included) Check out the website here for more info http://www.tele-q.com/generalinfo.php. It was only used for 1 month last year during October and is in great shape, only has a few very minor surface marks, almost looks new. Runs perfectly. Sells new for $139 plus shipping. Will sell for $100 with free shipping. Will also consider trades, let me know what you have! Paypal or credit card.
    The secret of life is to appreciate the pleasure of being terribly, terribly deceived.

PM sent to you!
    Nate Mitchell|creative consultant
    [n8 creative studios]

Comment

Working...
    X