Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Haunt using pics from another haunt...What to do?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Found another haunt doing the same thing. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lawren...18280024871908

Some of these pics are from The Darkness!
    Kevin
    MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

Originally posted by MindWerxKMG View Post
      Found another haunt doing the same thing. http://www.facebook.com/pages/Lawren...18280024871908

Some of these pics are from The Darkness!
      Alex! Is that your new haunt? I am disappoint!
      Attached Files
      Spinning Tunnels www.spinningtunnel.com

Comment

Stealing

Good haunt pictures are really hard to come by! Especially with haunts like Netherworld and The Darkness raising the bar so high.

We have had a sort of similar problem with haunts stealing our FAQ page text. I figured out that you can Google "haunted house faq" and our haunt is the very first result.
        Spinning Tunnels www.spinningtunnel.com

Comment

They have now taken off all the photos to the facebook and said it was a big mistake! Somehow a mistake is the buttons Copy and Paste.
          Bart Butler
          HobNob Productions
          http://www.brainchowstudios.com

Comment

Did we skip Halloween and move right on to Christmas this year? Everyone seems to be in such a great and forgiving mood.

Instead of emails and certified letters, I would have just called them up or drove over and asked "WTF?"

And what's this malarkey about accidentally putting up the wrong pictures? That was no "Oops." They probably knew full well what they were doing but somehow figured they wouldn't get caught. How do you mix in photos you've taken with your camera with those you've copied and saved off another website? Doesn't the fact that you don't recognize anyone in the photos, or that you do recognize them but know that they don't work for you, give you a clue?

Like I said, you all are much nicer than I would have been. But is that a good thing?

Comment

Darn!!!

Just as I was planning a total re-boot of our website! I was going to paste in the following pictures:
              Head of set design = a picture of Alfred Hitchcock
              Head of theatrics= Vincent Price
              Door Greater- Bela Loosegoosey Don't give your back to this guy, he has that fetish!)
              Payroll -Nosferato (try to whine to that guy!)
              And this season's great new special defect! A real Tornado! Video close-up of a stool flushing!
              (OK, it's a wet tornado too!) The tornado is carrying away my haunt, it seems to be dark colored and long, tapered on the end!!
              Then we show the customers/scared video, close -ups of..."Mr. Bill"!! "Nooooo!"
              And while I'm at it:"Send $10.oo and we will send you a map to the multi-storied haunted house that pays you $1,000.oo if you get to the top floor!
              Sure, why not?
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
              X