Brand New 1000w Fog/Smoke Machines - $20 each

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Brand New 1000w Fog/Smoke Machines - $20 each

Hi I wanted to post this here since its without a doubt the right audience.
    I recently bought a plethora of fog machines (10 to be exact) and have decided to fore-go the creation of a yard haunt this year due to time constraints. So I have a total of 5 - 1000w smoke machine/foggers brand new in the box that I am hoping to sell. I am asking $20 a piece for them and am located in NE Ohio. If you are close, you are more than welcome to pick them up, or shipping would be available, just not sure how much it would cost (probably around $20). Like I said they are brand new, still sealed in their boxes and put out an excellent amount of smoke with the right fog recipe. The boxes say 8,000 square feet of fog per minute. and I think I achieved close to that in our yard haunt last year, two machines filled the yard corner to corner.

I have pics available upon request.

I'm also not a scammer, there are senior members on the board that I have worked with and can vouch for my honesty.

Feel free to reply here, or email @ octoberalles@gmail.com.

thanks and Happy (early) Halloween
    In the Shadows...We are Legion

yes!

very interested in buying one. Private message sent!

Comment

sounds like a great deal

will FROGGY'S FOG juices work do ya think? please advise. thanks! (post a photo here if you can of the product) thank you!

Comment

depends on your effect you want...?
        I'll be running a special this month...keep tuned, I have a new pallet to ship out
        Originally posted by chuck weber View Post
        will FROGGY'S FOG juices work do ya think? please advise. thanks! (post a photo here if you can of the product) thank you!
        Thanks, Jeff
        www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
        www.HauntForum.com
        www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

hi, I believe they will work with froggy fog but havent tried it yet. Its funny you ask that because a friend was over yesterday and we were messing around with the machines (he took one) and said that he was going to buy froggy's for it. He's fairly tech savvy so if he felt it would work, I would feel safe using it too...although, I cant 100% guarantee that it would since i'm not too familiar with viscosity, heating point etc for that brand of juice.

My camera was dead when I made the original post so i haved attached three shots here.I wasn't sure how to put them in the body of the reply though. First is the sealed box, second is the back panel w/controller, and third is the machine itself.

Heres the specs too:
          Power: AC120V 60Hz
          Output: 700-8000 Cu. Ft/Min
          Remote Included: FWC-2N
          Fuse: 120V 10A
          Heater: 1000W
          Warm Up Time: 5-6 Minutes
          Tank Capacity 1.5 liters

If you have any more questions, feel free to ask. PM's will be returned this evening when I get home.

Thanks!
          Attached Files

Comment

fogger

I would like to buy one,do I paypal you?

Comment

These are much better than the 400 watt of this brand of which 1 out 0f 5 failed out of the box.
              I sold around 75 of these and they worked fine, i still have one of the 1000watt units for 4-5 years ago and it still works,
              Thanks, Jeff
              www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
              www.HauntForum.com
              www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

thats good info to know! I only put it through the ringer one year, so I was hoping they have some consistency. I appreciate the thoughts. Usually on message boards you get alot of "oh, those suck...the kind I have is awesome though" lol. Its good to have found an "adult-oriented" forum with people who are actually looking to help improve each other!

thanks again!

Comment

Fogger

I'll buy one. Shipping to 62703? Sent email also.

zimmerman

Comment

Originally posted by zimmerman View Post
                    I'll buy one. Shipping to 62703? Sent email also.

zimmerman
                    hes sold out after you buy one i think. They went fast!

Comment

I sent you a private message.

Comment

Dave,

Give me a call or text...we still need to get together for lunch...I'll prolly take at least one of these as well.
                        -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Thanks everyone for the interest, it was overwhelming! As of right now all machines are spoken for.

If the buyers decide they do not want them afterall, I will email you in the order that I received the PM's.

Thanks Again!

Comment

Hi and thank you to everyone that purchased a machine. They have been mailed out and your tracking numbers have been added to your paypal accounts. If you have any questions, feel free to reply here or to my email address. I still have one left and somehow my entire hauntworld box is blank so I'm not sure who else wanted one.

Again, its $20 plus approximately $15-17 shipping for most places in the US.

Drop me a line if you are interested!

Comment

i will be interested in getting one. pm me please

Comment

Working...
                              X