Fantastic stories? Or Scary/Real?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fantastic stories? Or Scary/Real?

I recently was told some stories by a young man who said he was working in a haunt for the last few years and 2 yrs. ago they were told they HAD to remove the chains from their chainsaws(that they chase people with) (Imagine that?)
    Then he said last year someone called the Police and there was a big problem there because the chains were still on the chainsaws as they chased customers around. The customers didn't get injured just mad at the chains being used?
    Maybe none of this has any truth to it at all, but tommorrow I will be driving around a certain distant neighborhood looking for the $800.oo 1934 Ford he said was for sale there.
    "It runs! It looks good!"
    hauntedravensgrin.com

I would say the ford was a lie.
    I also really hope he was just making up the chain thing.
    Proud to be able to work at
    http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

Ya Ive been to that haunted house before. It has 13 stories and a wild lion loose in one room. You make it all the way to the top you get $500.00. But no one has ever done it. They even say you make it out you get an old 1934 truck.
      Damon
      Damon Carson

Comment

A Study Once Showed...

That any story, fantastic or true had some part of it true, somewhere, somehow, EXCEPT when it is the dead of winter and everyone is very bored, THEN the percentage of possible truth in the rumors drops way, way down.
        And then there is that one method of lying that can be very effective. It's called telling the truth!
        "Jim! Where were you last night, your Father and I were worried when you didn't come home."
        "I was out with two cheerleaders, I knew it was past time to come home so I stayed out just so you and Dad wouldn't get woke up ."
        "Oh, sure, two cheerleaders, not wishing to wake anyone up.. is that all of your "story"?
        "I could add, "Go, Fight, Win!", times 2 of course!"
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Working...
        X