Looking for morgue door hardware

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for morgue door hardware

Can you guys point me in the right direction on where to get morgue door hardware. Im looking for the handles and the hinges. It doesn't have to be the real thing, just look like it. Thanks in advance.
    Kyle Nadeau
    Sinister Intentions Haunted Attractions
    Owner and Operator of Field of Screams the Haunted Stadium
    www.HauntedStadium.com
    HauntedStadium@live.com

Hey Kyle,
    Try a local appliance repair/service company. They may have refrigerator and freezer handles, latches and hinges.

Good luck.

Wayne

Comment

a local haunted house was closed down a few years ago and the owner had bought the entire contents of the old XXXXXXX County Morgue. He displayed it at his haunt as a museum. Close sources have told me that they will not be re-opening again, so he might be willing to part with some of the items if you can smooth talk him. (he's a smooth talker himself so bring your A game). It would be well worth it if you can convince him though...theres a plethora of awesome items. We used to sit in the make-up room of this establishment in the off season and go through carton after carton of morgue photos, slides, diagrams and death certificates. Wish I would have kept some of those now that I think about it. tables, beds, freezers, coolers, lighting, embalming machines/supplies, dentist-esque chairs, tons and tons of photos/documents, and most importantly for you lots of extra hardware for freezer drawers/morgue doors.

PM and I'll give you the name of the owner and haunt. He's had some issues with his haunt/city and I don't want to put his name out there on the internet due to civility and not wanting to be part of the rumor and conjecture mill that surrounds it.

talk to you soon!
      In the Shadows...We are Legion

Comment

I think Edge Designs makes resin ones.. (?)
        missjayne
        Netherworld Haunted Attractions
        http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

We were able to get latex handles from Pale Night Productions, but that was in the off season when things were slow
          Mike Bizub

Ghouls Gulch www.GHOULSGULCH.com

Comment

Depends what style an era you're looking for, but we already made a bunch this year with aluminum sheeting and the kickdown door stops with strap hinges found at any hardware store. I thought we'd somehow gotten lucky and found the real thing when I was first shown them!
            Join The Collective

Comment

Working...
            X