Best Colored Contact Lenses

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Best Colored Contact Lenses

I work in an outdoor haunt and want to invest in some colored lenses for this year. I made an appointment with my eye doc this week so that I can get a perscription as well. I'd like something bright since I'll be in a lot of darkness, considering something glow in the dark.

Are there any companies anyone recommends? I've googled several companies but thought I'd check here to see if there was one that may be more reliable.

fxeyes.com

Comment

Another option to consider...

http://www.9mmsfx.com/lenses.html

DA

Comment

another site i've used is www.youknowit.com
        They are in the UK and some may frown on the non-FDA approval and lack of need for a prescription, but I have used them in the past and continue to use them without any problems. and for $20 a pair with free shipping. it's a steal.

I can vouch for the quality of the white outs as well as the UV lenses.

Check em out for yourself. at $20, its worth it even if you decide not to use them.
        In the Shadows...We are Legion

Comment

contacts

My first year of haunting I dropped $300 on a pair of perscription lenses (my eyes are super bad) since then I have learned the error of my ways.

All I do now is buy non-perscription lenses and double them up in my eyes over my normal contacts it saves a hell of alot of money and is alot more convienent if you ask me. I have a ton of pairs now and I wear them constantly.

Just be sure to not leave them in for more than a few hours.

Jackie
          Rotting Flesh Radio

P.S. Also buy at convention if you can the Contact Lens Company always gives great deals and has buku selection
          “Happiness is the sublime moment when you step out of your corset at the end of the night.”

“Actors love mental disorders, dialects, and corsets. Give them one of the three and they're happy.”

Comment

^ I too have pretty bad eyes and am looking for some FX lenses.

About how long do you leave them at a time.

Would working a full night at the haunt (6-1) be too long?

Comment

Working...
            X