No announcement yet.

Cemetery

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yep, I was to Spooky World before they closed, at that time I was not into haunting though. I thought that they were more of a comedy act instead of scary. I didn't think they were scary at all, I found myslef laughing the whole time.

So Mr. Pickel gets the credit for the haunt at Buck Hill? They sure must have spent a lot of money for him to dsign it. I should check it out this year and let you know what I think, I'm pretty good at giving haunts grades.

Speeking of other pro haunts, sure would be nice if more MN haunters were on this forum. I have tried talking to them by sending them emails, but no reply. I did send one to Buck Hill last year to see how the first year went, and did not get much of an answer other then they did good.

Sorry if I tend to ramble, but have not been to Valley Scair at Valley Fair either, they cost to much. Was at a haunt 4 years ago to some place at the Renison Festival (spelling?) 2 days before Halloween, not a good idea. this was like a scream park, we stood in line for a 10 minute hayride for close to 3 hours....but they make a killing in profit.

Brian

Comment

I have some friends from Owatonna that are planning a meet and greet thing the 18th of September if you'd like to attend. I'm not sure if we will be able to attend yet, but I'm sure it'll be a lot of fun. I thing they are going to have a few seminars and things of that sort. One of the owners of the Cedar Rapids haunt will be there as well (imax here on the forums) if you're interested check out minnesotasmosthaunted.com
      Zach Wiechmann
      www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Boy Zack,

You sure do have a good insite on some good websites. The local group you first sent me seems to have an old web site. It works, but not sure if they are still doing their thing.

Brian

Comment

Well when you spend a majority of your day in front of a computer you tend to find some pretty cool stuff! Hahaha
          Zach Wiechmann
          www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

Working...
          X