X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Haunt Walls for sale - GET THEM NOW!!

Updated:

Hey everyone,
    Sinister Pointe in Brea, CA is selling off the last of all of their pre-build wall panels that were used for Lionsgate's "SAW" attraction & Konami's "Silent Hill" Attraction. Half of them are 1 season old and the other walls are from 2 seasons ago. Here is what I have left:

- 100+ 8' x 8' sections
    - 40+ 4' x 8' sections
    - 50+ sheets of 4' x 8' panels
    - misc. short rod iron fencing

-----panels are NOT FLAME RETARDANT------

all panels are stored indoors!!

(all wall panels are painted with a variety of different textures, most have an aged/rust look to them, some are painted generic black)

panles were built for Lionsgate's "SAW" attraction & Konami's "Silent Hill" Attraction.

WE NEED THEM GONE NOW!!!!! We sold the facility where they are being stored!!!!!

Asking $2000.00

I can provide some photos if needed.

My number is 714.404.8729 CALL IMMEDIATELY TO ARRANGE PICKUP!!

I would like to see some picturs. How big was this haunt? Are the panels numbered or is there a blueprint to set them up or like the rest of the haunt world do you just wing it? $ 2000 right?

Comment

Sent you

A PM. Please post pictures, looking to buy asap. Cash in hand.

Comment

I sent you a PM a while back wondered if you still had these and if I could see some pics??? Also would you ship to Canada?

Comment

I did too and haven't heard from him at all. Maybe he sold them already? I hope not! I even offered to pay for shipping. Hopefully we will hear back from him eventually.

Comment

Working...
          X