Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Edge designs... We're waiting...

Edge,

We're STILL waiting on our TW order and we open in TWO WEEKS!! Needless to say, we're done with the attraction those fittings go in because we simply cannot hold off on them ANY longer.

I've called.... called... then got somebody and was told they were shipping within the next 2-3 days... that was a month or so ago. I've called more... called... nothing. I hate bringing this up on a public forum but professionalism will ONLY get us so far and you do seem to check the boards.

SO...

Where's our order? We're not a haunt that will sit by and do nothing, if you catch my drift. Our check went through, you have our money... and if we do not see our product by WEDNESDAY of next week (September 15th) we will begin to seek legal action against your company.

Call me anytime! My cell# is 6067487217 and my email is scarylexington@gmail.com

CONTACT ME ASAP!!!

-Tyler
    Chris Riehl
    Sales@spookyfinder.com
    (586)209-6935
    www.spookyfinder.com

Ya, actually, I ordered from them too, and nothing yet either....
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Between scarefactory and these guys

I don't know who's worse...... This is terrible!!!!!!! How does this shit happen???? And continue to happen year after year?????

Comment

Actually misspoke I did not order from Edge, was gonna but I did not......
        www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Comment

Thank you for your inquiry, we are shipping your order today, I about tripped over it coming in the front door this morning in the dark. We have been behind but I haven't seen any phone messages from you? Anyway, sorry for the delay, we try very hard to take care of everyone in a timely manner. You can always reach me via cell phone, my card is on the counter at TW. If you can't reach me, there are so many vendors that know me and can always put you in touch should you have a problem. I'm also on these boards as my true name, not some Avatar. We pride ourselves on answering the fucking phone, you will find few better.

Matt
          Listen to them, Children of the night. Oh what music they make.

Comment

OK Matt, I hate to say this but I have to agree with Tyler. Also your use of language is VERY unprofessional. Customer service is extremely important and by your use of the "F" word you just disrespected all of us. Isn't it our money that keeps your company open and keeps money in your pocket? We have to open and run our haunts to make money to pay the vendors for all of their wonderful merchandise. I cannot for the life of me see where you would be upset at anyone. He tried to get in touch with you to try to find out when his order would arrive so he could OPEN to make money so he could, in the future, buy more product. Customer service and professionalism are at the forefront of any company. That also means being able to get in touch with the company at anytime. Put the shoe on the other foot and see how you would feel.
            http://www.GraystoneHaunt.com

Comment

I have had a very good experience with Edge Designs this year. I am waiting on one final item and they called to tell me it is shipping today. It's worked out fine for me as it's one of the last things we will need to install.
              Brett Hays, Director
              Fear Fair
              www.fearfair.com

Comment

Wow, that was pretty unprofessional. Could it be that an employee who answered the F-ing phone forgot to give you the F-ing message? Or, because you've been behind, he/she didn't want to add to your stress by letting you know that anxious customers have been calling on the F-ing phone? I ask because I was in a very similar situation several years ago with a former boss. A customer told him that an item wasn't where it should have been and he eventually blew up, told her it was and threw her out of the office. Guess what? She was absolutely right, but he wasn't willing to consider that there was an explanation that didn't fit in with the way he saw life. And it cost him a customer forever, along with everyone she told about the incident.

As far as contacting other vendors to get your number: Are you serious? Everyone is having trouble getting their own orders filled on time, and they are supposed to help with apparent problems at your company?

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Marich View Post
                  Thank you for your inquiry, we are shipping your order today, I about tripped over it coming in the front door this morning in the dark. We have been behind but I haven't seen any phone messages from you? Anyway, sorry for the delay, we try very hard to take care of everyone in a timely manner. You can always reach me via cell phone, my card is on the counter at TW. If you can't reach me, there are so many vendors that know me and can always put you in touch should you have a problem. I'm also on these boards as my true name, not some Avatar. We pride ourselves on answering the fucking phone, you will find few better.

Matt
                  wow, very telling. No better indicator of professionalism than a vendors own words. "you will find few better", in denial and narcissistic.

Comment

Originally posted by Matt Marich View Post
                    Thank you for your inquiry...We pride ourselves on answering the fucking phone, you will find few better.

Matt
                    ** slow clap ** -- and the award for best company slogan for 2010 goes toooooo...

"We pride ourselves on answering the fucking phone, you will find few better." <---that'll look fancy on some business cards, marketing, a few letter heads.

Hey, at LEAST he said Thank You
                    Last edited by freak 'n' stein; 09-10-2010, 09:31 AM.
                    O'Shawn McClendon
                    Creative Chair -- Operator: Cayce-West Columbia Hall of Horrors

One mans junk is another mans kick-ass new prop...

http://www.hallofhorrors.com

http://twitter.com/hallofhorrors

http://cwchallofhorrors.blogspot.com

http://www.youtube.com/hallofhorrors

http://www.myspace.com/cwcjc_hallofhorrors

Comment

Well

thanks guys...u just re-affirmed why I don't buy from them and Scrap Factory. Apparently, they keep doing it b/c they can and will. "Tripped over it in the dark"?? hmm, probably better if he didn't even chime in on the forum. Now we all know.

Comment

absolutely horrible

should be a law against this thievery.

Comment

Working...
                        X