"shallow grave" skeleton foam prop sale

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "shallow grave" skeleton foam prop sale

I have been working on the mold and casting these skeletal mats for my home haunt and i thought i'd see if anyone else would be interested in buying them. Its a latex and flexible foam filled mat molded to look like a full sized skeleton corpse is embedded in dirt or rock. Just throw it on the ground, add a tombstone and you have an instant grave! I decided to make these to save time setting up for my haunt. No need to arrange loose pieces and worry about them getting moved around. These are hand painted with great detail with floral moss added. Could also be mounted on walls if you were making a catacombs type hall and guests could feel them. They are soft and durable. Send me a message if interested. I'll have to find out specifically how much it will cost to ship to your zip code. Asking $125 each. Measures 24"x43". I will only be making a small batch of 6-8 that will be ready in the next couple weeks. If I have enough interest I can make more for next year.
    Attached Files
    sigpic
    Damon Wilde
    www.damonwilde.com
    www.theboneyardfl.com

Id be intersted in one. Will these be thick latex pulls?

Randy

Comment

My zip is 44030 (Ohio)

Comment

If it weren't so dimensional, that would make a fun 'front-door' mat
        Good luck!
        missjayne
        Netherworld Haunted Attractions
        http://www.fearworld.com/

Comment

hey Randy, i am brushing in 4 coats of latex to get a good build up and backfilling with flex foam. They are coming out pretty durable. I'll send you a message about shipping.

thanks!

Banshee, yeah I thought it being a doormat after my 1 year old discovered walking and climbing on one!
          sigpic
          Damon Wilde
          www.damonwilde.com
          www.theboneyardfl.com

Comment

It looks like a great prop! Cant wait! Hopefully shipping wont kill me

Comment

Hey Damon

Anymore word about these?

Thanks,

Randy

Comment

bone mat

yes, ive send a couple pms to you with my number. I can get one out to you today. call me this afternoon or email me your number.
                sigpic
                Damon Wilde
                www.damonwilde.com
                www.theboneyardfl.com

Comment

Hey Damon.

Inever got your pm's

Email me at casketvamp@roadrunner.com please.

Thanks

Comment

Working...
                  X