Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unit 70 Studios Yogoth & More

Hi All,

I used to do a Home Haunt. Kids are grown up and it is time to clear the warehouse out and sell everything.
    I am having a large Haunted Yard Sale. I am in Sunrise Florida.
    Hope to see some local haunters there. Chris

Last edited by Venomous; 09-16-2010, 11:01 AM. Reason: Added Information

That looks like it must have been quite the home haunt. Wish I weren't on the other side of the country.

Comment

looking at a rental tomorrow morning. If its a go I will contact you. Have not purchased anything yet because I have been trying to find a place to hold the haunt. Running out of time! Where is sunrise FL? Used to live in Tampa Bay but now in TN

Magicfin62

Comment

Sunrise Florida is just West of Fort Lauderdale.

Comment

The dates on the above flyer have been updated. Hopefully I will be able to get everything out for sale by Saturday.

Comment

yard sell

Do you have list of stuff and price list might drive over from Bradenton or send some family that live in Hollywood?

Comment

Is there anyway to get a list of items and maybe I can arrange for shipping. It's a haul for Destin

Comment

I am doing my best to get everything out of storage and set up by Saturday. If I have time I will make a list. I will at least post some Pics.

Comment

sale in sunrise fl

Just a quick note to let you know I sent you a private message regarding your sale.

Magicfin62

Comment

Hi All,
                    I have responded to everyone's Private Messages and Tomorrow "Thursday" I will post pictures. I will try and post them early, but we still have lots to put out.
                    Thanks to all for your interest.
                    Chris

Comment

Here are some Pics. I have not even started to bring out any Audio, Lighting Fog and much more. Hopefully I can get some more pics tomorrow.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Yard Sale

I'd like to see a list also. If the prices are good I'll arrange for my own shipping.

Comment

Working...
                              X