Unit 70 Studios Yogoth & More

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

what a set up!

you have more stuff than some stores. sorry I missed your home haunt when you were up and running.. the props look in brand new, great shape! You must have really taken good care of all of it. Good Luck with your sale. The quality of the merchandise is superior.

Comment

Hi All

Just to let you know. Over 3/4 of the stuff is gone. I still have Yogth at the moment ( a few negotiations are going on ), Fog Chiller & I still Have Spitting Debbie. I would consider those the last three great pieces.
      I have two Zombie Children and Bimba cylinders, air valves, haunt timers, programmable relays and such. I will try and take some new photos tomorrow.

Comment

If you can post what size cylinders you have and how much you want for the cylinders and valves, and Yogoth, Im interested in them.
        Brad Bowen
        Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
        www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

We are asking $3000 for Yogoth. I will try and get a list of valves and cylinder sizes as well as pictures today... I hope. Lots of people coming just to see Yogoth...lol He made this sale a winner!

Comment

Was thinking about coming over on the 22nd, if ok I might stop by. Thanks for the time spent with my parents they said you where very helpful. Thanks again for the help.

Comment

Originally posted by Bradenton Haunted Trail View Post
              Was thinking about coming over on the 22nd, if ok I might stop by. Thanks for the time spent with my parents they said you where very helpful. Thanks again for the help.

I will be here. Glad I could help. Your Mom and Dad are good people.

Comment

Working...
              X