Pics from our new location Nightmare Factory Haunt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pics from our new location Nightmare Factory Haunt

Finally got around to getting some pics up. AS I mentioned for those that might not have seen, we have secured a brand new, year round facility and have been working since July. 75,000sf avaialble, 15,000, sf on each floor. So far fire marshl has given his blessings and the city bldg inspect has no problems, but the state inspt wants to go through and I hear she is a tough cookie. That appointment is on the 20th. This year we are haunting the 3rd floor witha tradional haunt and the 2nd with our 3d maze. No pics of the 3d maze yet , and these pics are not the best cause they were taken with a basic camera and no tri pod. Am gonna havea pro guy come in when we are closer to being done...

Outside of bldg
    Hall to Dr Office
    Walls going up mid July

Psych ward
    Entrance to Vampire lair
    Attached Files
    www.atheateroflostsouls.com Or if you need makeup or supplies www.abramagic.com

"I am a frickin evil genius who deserves some frickin respect!"

Wow that is an awesome Building. I know once you guys get everythgin settled you are going to have so much space to play with it is crazy.
    Proud to be able to work at
    http://www.haunted-hollow.com/

Comment

The building already looks haunted...can't wait to see pics of the finished product.

Vinny
      www.ArxMortis.com

Comment

Wow, great building and year round too.... SCORE! Good luckwith your new digs.
        Giving People The Chills Since 2005

http://www.warehouse31.com

Comment

Thanks guys. What makes it especially nice is if we were at my old haunt, today would be the day the last wall went up. I have maybe 2-3 more full days and I will be ready to open

Comment

Ron

Looking good man! Shane and its keep it up! Shane this time!
            sigpic

Comment

Hells yeah!! I love those older buildings like that. Good luck with this and keep us posted on how everything goes with the state inspector.
              Brad Bowen
              Owner/Operator of the Ultimate Fear Haunted House in Shreveport, LA
              www.ultimatefear.net

Comment

Love the building itself!!! Awesome! Can't wait to see teh final haunt.

Larry
                Larry Kirchner
                President
                www.HalloweenProductions.com
                www.BlacklightAttractions.com
                www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
                www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

That's awesome! Do you have any plans for the other three floors next year?
                  *Sigh*I can't wait til' October

Comment

Went and checked out the haunt on sunday awesome place. Just wanted to say thanks to ron for showing us around. Definitely if anyone can come check out nightmare factory definitely worth the trip. The outside of the building is perfect for people getting into the mood right away and the themes inside the house go right with it
                    Kyle Guillette
                    Dysfunctional Concepts-Haunted Alaskan Motel

Comment

Thanks for all the response here and private email and texts. We are about 99% ready to open our third floor. Just 2-3 more mini spots to run, hook up the animatronics with the air and we should be ready to rock. 2nd floor, we have all the walls up, the air hoses run and other stuff done including the lights. Still about 25% more work to go....

Comment

Working...
                      X