My phone is ringing....

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My phone is ringing....

Off the hook I had to charge it 3 times today! I know there are several vendors that's slacked this year and guys ole Shane is in the same boat. What I am going to do is after the haunt season I am adding yet 1 more thing on my plate. I am already working on the Southern Haunts Group and the Alabama Haunters Group and after talking with what seems like 10 million people today and yes some vendors as well I am working on a Buyers group I will work out the details and it will work for one common goal! It's simple screw 1 of us and you screw us all.

I am at a loss at what has happened this season remember I am dealing with my own Hell from my Haunt to some unnamed nuts! But I will do what I can for us all. Everyone hang in there and the storm will pass I promise. I will tell you I got several good vendors thats on board with this plan. It not only helps us but them too! Shane and its I am still fighting the good fight! Shane this time!
    sigpic

I can tell you one vendor who didn't slack for me... this new costume company by Robert Kurtzman. Awesome stuff.

Ghost Ride as always delievers. Unit 70 came through with flying colors.

Scarefactory was awesome.

We also ordered some stuff from Orlando Special FX... got half the order I am suppose to get the other half next week.

Ordered t-shirts from Headless Horseman Sunshine Tees got the Darkness shirts as promised on time and they LOOK AWESOME!

Kip what can I say about him he lives here so he doesn't count... when that guy acts shady I just send some guys over to his shop and rough him up so we do always get anything he's working on. LOL

Larry
    Larry Kirchner
    President
    www.HalloweenProductions.com
    www.BlacklightAttractions.com
    www.HauntedHouseSupplies.com
    www.HauntedHouseMagazine.com

Comment

Larry

I got the voodoo doll with your name on it!!! LMAO I am holding out hope time will tell. Wait time is almost up! Shane and its tick tock! Shane this time..
      sigpic

Comment

Working...
      X