How many have not??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How many have not??

NOT received the new Hauntworld Mag., a lot of people have, but it has been out 2+ weeks and I have still not received mine. Are others having the same problem?

I just barely received mine two days ago.

I too was waiting.

Ryan
    "....Any youth who makes security his main goal, shackles himself at the very start of life's race."
    - Clarence Birdseye

Comment

I havent recieved mine or a renewal notice... ?

Bill
      Bill Rod.
      Dark Tech Effects
      Automated DMX Lighting
      Show Control - Audio / Visual Effects

Comment

Received mine today. Best issue, in my opinion, ever!
        Kevin
        MindWerxKMG, LLC

Comment

I'm still waiting for mine too

Comment

Got mine pretty immediately. Havent read it all, been busy these days each night, helping tear down a haunted house
            The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

So Tony, is your DeWalt Oui-Ja board battery operated or corded?
              Good to have that third prong on the plug when working on a Haunted House.
              It's amazing how that Oui-Ja board backs out ten screws and pulls a dozen nails at the same time, with no physical contact!
              The battery model is dangerous if it's in your trunk as you go down the road, next thing you know, your muffler and differential are waving to you in your rear-view mirror!
              BE CAREFULLL!
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

I AM careful and it is the battery operated version. There are 3 ouija boards they have there, my dad was helping me out yesterday there so we had 2 ouija boards running at the time.

I still gotta get batteries for my home ouija board, the batteries hold so little that I have to charge them overnight to drag the spirits out for 20 minutes!

will unpack trailer load #4 of vineyard spirits this morning then back for more.

their ouija boards out there are ryobi, mine is craftsman.

I also have some broken Makita ouja boards I want to get fixed up.

You can't build a haunt without working ouija boards.
                The word for the day is NPD. Check it out.

Comment

disappointed

It took me 3 weeks after purchase to receive an order from the supplies section, e-mailed 3 times for shipping status, never got a response, I have also sent an inquiry about another order plus not receiving the new issue, and I have still NOT received a response. I know people are busy, but this is not good business.

Comment

Working...
                  X