Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• BED THRASHER ANIMATION for sale

Hey everyone,

Looking to sell this completely rebuilt bed thrasher animation. Every piece of the mechanism is new as well as the highly realistic body. Comes complete with the rusty bed frame, head, and foot boards just as seen in the pictures. Has caster wheels for some added movement as well as ease of moving and storing this animation. The Gilderfluke minibrick controller is included, all you need is air and electricity. There are 7 independent movements: head turn, head tilt, both arms, both legs, and hips. Add a few chains or some surgical tubing to customize to fit your theme. Would be the perfect last minute addition to any asylum, hospital, torture or possessed scene! Asking $2,950 which includes free shipping (to any of the continental 48 states) Ready to move right now and get to you in time for this years event. Will arrive in a sturdy shipping crate.

I apologize for not posting the video right along with these pictures. My camera has been plaguing me all night trying to get the video uploaded. Looks like i will have to go to the store and get a new tape and post the video as soon as i can tomarrow.

Thanks for looking
    Attached Files

ok everyone - sorry for the delay - i got my camera to work and put up a little video of this animation. can take credit cards if that helps anyone. thanks for watching

riley

Last edited by DBDcreations; 09-12-2010, 09:00 AM.

Comment

Riley,

I remember seeing this a year or so ago (or was it two now?) when you were first getting it together... It came out fantastic! It's a shame you're having to sell it... It's a beautiful piece!

I hope you are well and good luck with your sale!

Zach
      Zach Wiechmann
      www.frontyardfright.com

Comment

thanks zach, things are going well for me at dark raven designs. definitely have come a long way since the old methodz forum. hope things are good for you as well.

ok everyone, looking to move this piece...feel welcome to make an offer if interested.

thanks

riley

Comment

Still available?
          Have a spooky day!

Alex

Alex Shead
          Owner/Producer
          Spooky Shead Productions
          T: 770-995-6285
          T: 866-348-ALEX
          [url]www.terrorinthesquare.com

"The test of a first-rate intelligence is the ability to hold two opposed ideas in the mind at the same time, and still retain the ability to function"
          - F. Scott Fitzgerald

Comment

yes, the bed thrasher is still available. ready to be boxed up and ship out in time for this season. PM me with any specifics that you might have. thanks!

Riley

Comment

Working...
            X