WANTED: Spiders and Lightning

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WANTED: Spiders and Lightning

Anyone out there have extra used of any of the following they are looking to get rid of last minute? (even beat up ones on the props would be considered...I have the ability to repair as long as they are structurally sound) wouldnt need them until early to mid October:

• Dark Raven Static Spiders
    • Unit 70 Static Arachnids
    • Lights Alive Firefly System (as well as lights and sound to go with-preferably LED, rock speakers, and outdoor sub)

If you are looking to get rid of any of those items (preferably cheap..lol) PM and we can work something out.

Thanks in advance!
    Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Bumping this one up as I am still looking for the above items if anyone is looking to get rid of any of these. Really want to ramp up my display at home next year...This year I didnt have time and was rather embarrassed with our display. it was only what I was able to throw together in 2 days. Looking to go much bigger this year.

Plans already in progress:

3-6 buckys in various stages of corpsing
    3 budget skeletons from Spirit that I got at a local discount store for $15...original pricetag on them was $200...really good corpse bases
    lots of custom gravestones
    handful of hand made toe pinchers
    finial fence

then whatever else I can get the time to do....but I really want the classic big spider(s) on top the house and to add some impressive sound and lighting.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
    -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Yes, the Spirit Skeletons for 199.99 that Marcs sold for 15.00 was the screaming deal of the year! I love Marcs during Halloween! YOu never know what youll find there!

Good luck with your search!

Comment

Working...
      X