Sheldon whore.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sheldon whore.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Sheldon here...

Due to the overwhelming positive response to Sheldon over the past two years, I've decided to broaden my horizions. On the tail of the TW show, I've decided to host an ebay auction to whore out Sheldon's services next year. The winning bidder will recieve my (Matt) makeup services before opening and Sheldon's "services" during your show for the second weekend in October. The auction will also benefit Shady Oaks Camp in Homer Twnp., IL. Shady Oaks is a summer camp for truly handicapped children that is always in need of financial assistance for maintinance and upkeep. This post is intended to test the receptive waters to see just how successful my auction may be. Anyone interested?

Sheldon,
    I think that is a great idea and a very worthy cause! I do have one question though. Will there be an insurance policy in place to recoup any losses should you get hit by a truck prior to your scheduled appearance? :lol: :lol:

Comment

Barry,

Knowing Sheldon pretty good i would say NO policy! But i believe he comes equipped with a can of yellow spray paint so you can spray the road kill splatter after he gets hit!

Comment

In a dark enough room I guess everybody is beautiful?
        hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

HEY

HEY SHELDON
          You should make it the first weekend......(waves hand in front of wheelchaired friend, imitating a Jedi the best I can)
          Gee could it get any better than this?

Comment

Is that for anywhere in USA and will we also have to include transportation, room and board.
            http://www.myspace.com/joedog158
            Personal MySpace

My Mottos:
            When in doubt, get the hell out - Jason Hawes

Of all the things I have taught you, remember this:
            If you see me running, KEEP UP! - Joe Dog

Comment

It would be cheaper and easier to just phone in the performance, be that scary guy on the end of the phone, have a picture-phone via video tape, this would work! (Pre-recorded of course)
              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Insurance? I already hold an extensive policy and will gurantee my appearance to the winning bidder.
                Travel? I'm hoping that the winning bid will be grand enough to absorb my travel costs to anywhere, USA and still leave something for Shady Oaks.
                I will cover my hotel and food.

Comment

Good Luck Sheldon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  Buried deep beneath Darksyde acres Haunted house In Michigan I'm the Best at what I do, What I do Isn't very NICE!

Comment

I bid $1.
                    Steve Verdino
                    (Show-Me! The Clown)

Haunted Connection
                    www.hauntedconnection.com

Dream Reapers
                    www.dreamreapers.com

Comment

Working...
                    X