Any Tutorials on Build Wall panels?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Tutorials on Build Wall panels?

Iv looked on this forum quite a bit and yet to find any tutorials on building wall panels and connecting them so they stand up and the framing?
    Brandon Treadway
    Owner & Creative Director | Treadway Events
    www.TreadwayEvents.com
    Portland, Oregon

Here is something I have learned when I asked the same. They use flat L brackets and are bolted together, this way they can be reassembled year after year.

Mr. Haunt

Comment

Or use 2 L brackets on two 2x4 or what ever size they are, put them together at a 90 degree angle with same concept.

Mr. Haunt

Comment

Wall panels are one of the haunt basics, so there arent any real tutorials. THats kinda lik Also every one has different needs and focuses so often designs are fairly different from house to house.
        most haunts make them 4'x8' (I know some who go 7'x4'). From there some frame with aluminum, some with 2x4s others 2x2, and some 2x3s. and some do the 2x4s on edge and others flat.
        I like my frames to be two 8'- 2x3's and three 45"- 2x3's as bracing top bottom middle.
        Skin materials vary from luan to particle board or plywood. Its a preference, weight and portability are the factors a haunt must balance.
        good luck,
        Allen H
        www.Stiltbeaststudios.com
        http://www.youtube.com/user/Stiltbea...s?feature=mhee

Comment

Working...
        X