• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No, we have no claim to that "woman"! :lol:

Comment

Two Grannies...YES it's true

Todd,
      I guess I should have told you that I too met what must have been the sister of Granny #1 because the Granny #2 at TWE this year was like a real witch from Hell so it must have been your sister Granny....
      All I can say is this world was not ment to have two of these people from the same family....Next thing you know their will be a hole Damn family of Granny folks....then a community of Granny folks ...then a whole haunted house of Granny Monster's...now that is a scarrrry thought.
      Back to your orginal thought of Las Vegas for TWE next year I would like to hear more on other attendees thoughts. Please email me at hauntedhydro@sbcglobal.net or call 419 307 9627 my cell as I really want to know more what haunters feel on this new location. ASAP Thank You

Yours in the Haunt Industry,
      Crazy Bob Turner - who has been scared for life when Granny #1 flashed him last October at the Haunted Hydro Dark Attraction Park

Comment

Helpin out

That lady that we all refer to as granny #2 was last seen getting put in her place by Miss Budweiser. So i dont think she will show up anywhere. I did see her last year roaming around Terror Park and making out with Barry behind some bushes. I think she might be homeless and just roams around, to tell you the truth i dont know if she really is a haunted actor
        Jesus loves you, but everyone else thinks you're an asshole.

Comment

Re: Helpin out

Originally posted by Tater
          That lady that we all refer to as granny #2 was last seen getting put in her place by Miss Budweiser. So i dont think she will show up anywhere. I did see her last year roaming around Terror Park and making out with Barry behind some bushes. I think she might be homeless and just roams around, to tell you the truth i dont know if she really is a haunted actor
          One scary woman!! The cotton candy sucked! lol

I do hope the beads were put to a good cause!
          Thanks, Jeff
          www.thefrighteners.com

www.IronStock.com
          www.HauntForum.com
          www.MidWestHauntersConvention.com

Comment

I did see her last year roaming around Terror Park and making out with Barry behind some bushes.
            :shock: I thought that was Miss Budweiser!! Don't tell Kathy ops:

Comment

:roll: On the topic of granny #1 and #2, I wanted to mention that granny#2 (from Terror Park) was a student of myself and granny #1 (Todd P.) at last year's MHC and he did a great job--both in the class and at the costume party later saturday night. granny #2 walked around pushing "her" walker in front of her and doing "crazy' talk at people. I am also very found of granny #1 (Todd Poole) going on the road with me in 2006--"she" did a great job in the que line at such haunts like Morgan Manor, Wakashaw,WI, Netherworld,Atlanta GA, Darkwood Manor, Lurray,VA, Haunted Hydro, Fremont,OH, and Dream Reapers, Chicago,IL. The usage of props ("cotton candy" aka tampons, summers eve dush,and her infamous signed underwear), awesome dialogue, great body movement,and dead-pan delivery make her my personal favorite out of the two granny's. As far as Screamline is concerned, Todd always gives 100% at whatever project they are involved with. Also, real quick, so lazy-eye doesn't get mad at me for not sucking up to them enough, I will publicly announce how greatful I am for Sreamline to let me be at their both at Transworld this year to sell my new DVD HAUNTING MAKEUP VOLUME ONE. If it wasn't for Steve Martini I wouldn't be nothing. I would have a DVD cover that looked like doggy droppings, and I would not know how to find my way to dinner parties, plus I would have a negative attitude. Thanks Steve for making me a better person!
              Geoff Beck is an acting and makeup veteran of 13+ years who has been involved in educational seminars and has worked as a coordinator for many different haunts. He has directed PLAYING WITH FEAR, and HAUNTING MAKEUP VOLUME ONE.

Comment

We still have a pair of Granny's panties stuck to our wall.....I'm not sure I want to know what’s holding them up there.
                sigpic
                Louis Brown
                Owner, operator, and dish washer
                at
                DarkWood Manor

Comment

Re: Helpin out

Originally posted by Frighteners Entertainment
                  Originally posted by Tater
                  One scary woman!! The cotton candy sucked! lol

I do hope the beads were put to a good cause!
                  Before I left Chicago i was able to push the old bag down and steal some of her beads. If you would like them back i can give them to you at MHC. I figured someone that old and saggy shouldnt be walking around with beads

Comment

Nice Granny Wars. I want to see a picture showdown.

"The Original Haunt Industry, Halloween and Horror Podcast"
                    http://rfrpodcast.com

COSTUMES FOR KIDS
                    "Bringing Halloween to Disabled and Less Fortunate Children"
                    http://www.costumesforkids.net

Comment

My costume and props for my sehx-exchange performances years ago here were as follows: Wig
                      Red Dress
                      Make up
                      Sharp boning knife
                      One real hot dog
                      Video playing in the backround of the Oscar Mayer Weenie-mobile on a flat bed going down rt 39 in Illinois one winter.
                      Backround music: Robert Palmer singing ,"Addicted to Love."
                      Of course the weenie doesn't not survive.
                      Just call me "Lorraina!"
                      hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Sounds to me like we have a Granny War!!!!!

I must admit that it sounds like we should have a "Granny War at MWH convention this year... I invite the two of you to act at the Haunted Hydro for the MWH Tour this year on July 12th Thursday night -8 pm to 11 pm 1333 Tiffin Street in Fremont, Ohio.
                        By the way folks that night will be open to the public after we do the tour buses for MWH so mark your calendars for that date!!!!!!
                        What do your say Grannys...Is their a Granny Scare Off on Thursday night July 12th???? What Say You????
                        Crazy Bob Turner Lays Down the Challenge.....

Comment

:twisted: Bob, I would love to see an official "Granny War" sponsored by the Haunted Hydro and Shutter Productions. It could be an extra bonus feature on my next acting DVD!

Geoff Beck
                          Geoff Beck is an acting and makeup veteran of 13+ years who has been involved in educational seminars and has worked as a coordinator for many different haunts. He has directed PLAYING WITH FEAR, and HAUNTING MAKEUP VOLUME ONE.

Comment

as granny's agent/pimp i talked to her about the current raging debate about who is scarier...and she has this to say (and this is a direct verbatum quote"

"mmmm hmmmmm.....all dem folks all up in granny's business wantin her to get some stupified contest...mmmhmmmm....it aint about contestications...its about co-operations....that there other granny is one scary chicklin and i aint gonna risk a friendship over some rediculous scare off...hmmm-mmm...just last weeks we all got up and went to see tom jones in concert...tom jones isnt all that goods up on stage...but the after party...mmmmhmmm...granny done took care of his urges..i know everytimes he sings "she's a lady" that youngin will be having ol' granny in tha back of his mind...hmmmmm-mmmm..."

so apparently the two grannys are friends and she has no interest in a scare off...however granny did say she wouldnt mind acting up and scaring the "youngings" at some point in the future with her gal pal....

todd poole

Comment

Now was that really "Tom Jones" or was it "Joe Toms?"
                              They get mistaken for one another , especially in low light under the influence of advanced senility, Joe Toms counts on this as he tours nursing homes around the world.
                              hauntedravensgrin.com

Comment

Hummm...Dueling Grannys...sounds interesting and i appricate the offer Crazy Bob. Ive gotta think about this one because i wanted to go on that tour. Message me with some info so i know where you are im in columbus and im sure barry or kathy will know where your haunt is. How does Todd feel about all this im ok with it if he is

Comment

Working...
                                X