No announcement yet.

Haunted Hoochie/ Dead Acres

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, He did do a good job. I'll be up at Dead Acres Saturday. I can't wait!
    Spooky Wishes
    Noah

City Blood: Ohio, Kentucky & Indiana's #1 Haunt Site!

http://www.ohioshaunted.com

Comment

see ya tonight Noah....
      might be a pause in the action at some point..
      got some high profile celebs comin thru again..
      and you know how that is sometimes..
      with body guards and no one is to know kinda thing..
      btw..the only flesh crew will be entertaining to distract..
      so no one should notice...

been an Amazingly busy year..
      hope everyone gets a taste of this perfect weather too..
      in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
      www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Ill be comming down this sat night! Haven't been down for a year or two and can't wait!! Just wondering does it change much year to year? Only reason I ask is when I came a few years ago I saw on the website vids that there was a lot of fire in some of the skits/ scenes but when I went there wasn't any that I recall other then an actor with a bic lighter. Sorry if it seams to be a weird question, either way its amazing and I'm comming. Thanks chris

Comment

Man oh man...I have been dying to see this haunt the last couple years...just havent been able to make it down there!

Comment

Wife and I are heading over there tomorrow

Comment

Tim,

Looking forward to meeting you tomorrow. Shot you an email last night, cant wait to see the Hoochie for the second time and really hoping the band guys can get away long enough to come as well!

Mike "Pogo" Hach
              -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Went last saturday, I can honestly say that was the best haunt I have ever been too. My wife was terrified, and she is hard to scare. I had a great time and can't wait to make it back over next year. Tim, you have a great haunt, keep up the good work.

Comment

almost over

I cant believe its that time again..
                  almost over already
                  seems we just got started

if you always wanted to see it
                  i suggest you get you asses here before its over..

Mike..i will see you and hopefully some members of Mushroomhead tonight...

and Vsneader.. the best you have ever seen is exactly what we are aiming for..thanks alot..we are having a blast and it shows..
                  the only complaint i hear is the lines are too long ...
                  sucks
                  but there are lots of haunts with a minimal wait..
                  but if ya want the Hooch..
                  there is a lil wait..haha

this Halloween we have yet another wedding on the main stage...not sure how many weddings that makes for us here..almost one a year though..and this one should be fun...even the preacher will be in costume...

dont think we broke any per night records..
                  but the season total is the highest in 20 years and that is definitely saying something..

welp off to eat some blue gills and morel mushrooms on the grill and a nap before it all kicks off again..

hope to see ya all soon at the legendary haunt tour...
                  peace
                  in order to see the orchestra ...you must turn your back on the crowd...

www.HAUNTEDHOOCHIE.COM
                  www.DEADACRES.COM

Comment

Are you all gonna be opening up for MHC again this year?

Comment

Tim,

Huge bummer but neither I nor the band are going to be able to make it out tonight now. They are tied up with some VIP stuff at the show, and now Im stuck working later than expected and have some last minute props to now build for their Halloween show tomorrow. We are gonna have to try again next year, unless you are open for MHC again. Email me your address and I will still get that swag out to you though for your offer of hospitality. Thanks again for a good show when I came out and the VIP tour offer for the band. We'll talk soon.

Mike "Pogo" Hach
                      -Mike "Pogo" Hach

Comment

Working...
                      X